Best Member of the Year NOMINATION Thead - Polls - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 237
  1. #61
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,980
    Cash
    18,090
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    -.-

    Does that mean sex tonight?

  2. #62
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,488
    Cash
    104,096
    Mentioned
    1928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    7) Most Helpful Member: Dusan, Vinny del Pirlo
    9) Best Poster of the Year: Osman, Salvatore, Swag, Dusan, JuveJay
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    I'm bad with names so the list will be pretty short:
    4) Best Guru - Mark, Dusan
    7) Most Helpful Member - Jack, Dusan, swag, Jemmy, Martin
    10) Most Informed (Football) Member - Red, Mark, Dusan
    Oh my, I got an instant boner.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  3. #63
    Delusional DelPiero84's Avatar
    Power Driver 2.0 Champion
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Zagreb (Croatia)
    Posts
    17,016
    Cash
    2,428,186
    Mentioned
    1122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex-444 View Post
    7)
    3) Kate
    4) Mark
    8) Jem
    11)---
    I forgot this guy and videos he posts.
    7) Most Helpful Member: Alex-444
    Dabbing is love dabbing is life.

  4. #64
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,488
    Cash
    104,096
    Mentioned
    1928 Post(s)
    Indeed, I will add him in my list as well.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  5. #65
    #TeamLemina GarfielD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Republic of Macedonia
    Posts
    9,218
    Cash
    16,544
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    1) Best Moderator - JuveJay, swag
    2) Funniest Member of the Year: Jem83, piotrr, Bianconero_AUS, Tommy, Zoso, Trequartista, Quetzalcoatl
    3) Best Female Poster: Ragazza
    4) Best Guru: Mark, CAPITANO
    5) Best Newcomer: Monco, Pirlo's Beard, Bayernstar, rakib
    6) Most Informed Poster (General Knowledge): X, Osman, JCK, Dule, ALC
    7) Most Helpful Member: Mark, Red, Salvatore, Dule, Alex-444
    8) Most Awesome Member of the Year: piotrr, JuveJay, Jem83, Aus
    9) Best Poster of the Year: Salvatore, Red, JuveJay, piottr, Ahmed
    10) Most Informed (Football) Member: Red, JuveJay, Salvatore, Lo-Pan
    11) Worst Member of the year: Zacheryah, RUS

    Bonus category:

    12) Avatar of the year: Völler
    ✰✰✰

  6. #66
    Juventuz legend Alex-444's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Casa Milan Bon-City
    Posts
    22,036
    Cash
    467,281
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DelPiero84 View Post
    I forgot this guy and videos he posts.
    7) Most Helpful Member: Alex-444

  7. #67
    Delusional DelPiero84's Avatar
    Power Driver 2.0 Champion
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Zagreb (Croatia)
    Posts
    17,016
    Cash
    2,428,186
    Mentioned
    1122 Post(s)
    8) Most Awesome Member of the Year: B81, Hustini
    Dabbing is love dabbing is life.

  8. #68
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,305
    Cash
    15,259
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    13) diggest bick of tha yuur: Zach

  9. #69
    C.R.E.A.M Monco's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,439
    Cash
    1,261
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    2) Funniest Member of the Year - Lion, piotrr, swag, Burke.
    3) Best Female Poster - Kate.
    4) Best Guru - Mark.
    5) Best Newcomer - CrimsonianKing, Mr. Chocolate, BayernStar.
    6) Most Informed Poster (General Knowledge) - Osman, swag, X.
    7) Most Helpful Member - Alex-444, Zacheryah (gotta give it to the man, his posts in the Gym thread are great).
    8) Most Awesome Member of the Year - Voller, Klin, Fint, swag, Bianconero_Aus.
    9) Best Poster of the Year - JCK, swag, JuveJay, Dule, X.
    10) Most Informed (Football) Member - Red, JuveJay.
    11) Worst Member of the year - RAKIBOMB.
    "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

  10. #70
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    38,863
    Cash
    36,622
    Mentioned
    1349 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    I'm bad with names so the list will be pretty short:

    1) Best Moderator - All
    2) Funniest Member of the Year - Jemmy, Biaconero_AUS, Klin, Nzoric, Völler, Cam
    3) Best Female Poster - Chris (even though she hasn't been around)
    4) Best Guru - Mark, Dusan
    5) Best Newcomer - Can't remember any newbies
    6) Most Informed Poster (General Knowledge) - Red, Jack, swag, ALC
    7) Most Helpful Member - Jack, Dusan, swag, Jemmy, Martin
    8) Most Awesome Member of the Year - Jemmy, Klin, Cam, Biaconero_AUS, adRCHP (or what was it), Martin
    9) Best Poster of the Year - Jemmy, Cam, Martin
    10) Most Informed (Football) Member - Red, Mark, Dusan
    11) Worst Member of the year - Can't remember the names of the $#@!ty members
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfielD View Post
    1) Best Moderator - JuveJay, swag
    2) Funniest Member of the Year: Jem83, piotrr, Bianconero_AUS, Tommy, Zoso, Trequartista, Quetzalcoatl
    3) Best Female Poster: Ragazza
    4) Best Guru: Mark, CAPITANO
    5) Best Newcomer: Monco, Pirlo's Beard, Bayernstar, rakib
    6) Most Informed Poster (General Knowledge): X, Osman, JCK, Dule, ALC
    7) Most Helpful Member: Mark, Red, Salvatore, Dule, Alex-444
    8) Most Awesome Member of the Year: piotrr, JuveJay, Jem83, Aus
    9) Best Poster of the Year: Salvatore, Red, JuveJay, piottr, Ahmed
    10) Most Informed (Football) Member: Red, JuveJay, Salvatore, Lo-Pan
    11) Worst Member of the year: Zacheryah, RUS

    Bonus category:

    12) Avatar of the year: Völler
    I agree.

    Lapa and Garfield for most awesome posters!

  11. #71
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,718
    Cash
    40,887
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Totally forgot ALC.Let me throw in your name too in my most awesome posters list

  12. #72
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    38,863
    Cash
    36,622
    Mentioned
    1349 Post(s)

  13. #73
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,064
    Cash
    4,987,732
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    When we start with voting? I don't know if i should start with the election campaign already

  14. #74
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,305
    Cash
    15,259
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
    Totally forgot ALC.Let me throw in your name too in my most awesome posters list
    Me too

  15. #75
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,064
    Cash
    4,987,732
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    We should have funniest thread of the year just remebered about this one: http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38...-Trolls/page16
    with waschbeer, member from 2002 with only 13 posts and many others. @Jem83

  16. #76
    Calciopoli Director Ragazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,060
    Cash
    10,490
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    I'd like to add kwadman to the running for worst member.
    Grazie a dio non sono milanista.

  17. #77
    Grazie Mirko Nzoric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    34,088
    Cash
    21,576
    Mentioned
    970 Post(s)
    Id like to replace my Mr. Chocolate nomination for best newbie with Kwadman.
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

  18. #78
    Goal Di Grosso Mr Chocolate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    University of Sex
    Posts
    4,412
    Cash
    4,730
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    Id like to replace my Mr. Chocolate nomination for best newbie with Kwadman.
    cant argue with that
    Slob On My Knob

  19. #79
    Calciopoli Director Ragazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,060
    Cash
    10,490
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Grazie a dio non sono milanista.

  20. #80
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,612
    Cash
    17,625
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monco View Post
    2) Funniest Member of the Year - Lion, piotrr, swag, Burke.
    3) Best Female Poster - Kate.
    4) Best Guru - Mark.
    5) Best Newcomer - CrimsonianKing, Mr. Chocolate, BayernStar.
    6) Most Informed Poster (General Knowledge) - Osman, swag, X.
    7) Most Helpful Member - Alex-444, Zacheryah (gotta give it to the man, his posts in the Gym thread are great).
    8) Most Awesome Member of the Year - Voller, Klin, Fint, swag, Bianconero_Aus.
    9) Best Poster of the Year - JCK, swag, JuveJay, Dule, X.
    10) Most Informed (Football) Member - Red, JuveJay.
    11) Worst Member of the year - RAKIBOMB.
    Impossible.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Similar Threads

  1. Funniest member of the year 2009
    By Snoop in forum Polls
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 16.04.2010, 20:58
  2. Juventuz Best Newcomer Of The Year 2009
    By Snoop in forum Polls
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04.01.2010, 01:29
  3. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03.01.2010, 18:08
  4. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03.01.2010, 17:05
  5. Best team of the year 2002
    By nina in forum Club football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26.12.2002, 07:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •