[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (1 Viewer)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Most important match of our Serie A season this year. We have to win this to break Romas mentality, otherwise they could end up being really dangerous.

If we end their unbeaten streak though, I'd be really confident about Nr. 32.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Roma reminds me of Juve in Conte's first year here.No defeat, many draws but still there for scudetto.They are indeed dangerous.

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
If we go 352 i can see this game going their way. They utilize wingers very well and while there midfield isnt up to par with ours offensively they are equal defensively. Benatia and Castan have been a great formation while Maicon has been devastating down the right flank. I feel that our best option is to play a 433 and exploit their leftback Dodo. He's been improving steadily and could be a really good player down the line but hes still learning and i feel like we could exploit his weakness in set pieces in the near/far post. all in all 352 is a gamble while 433 is a safer bet. Luckily we have the home field advantage in this fixture and if we can sign menez before the game we are golden. FORZA JUVE!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we go 352 i can see this game going their way. They utilize wingers very well and while there midfield isnt up to par with ours offensively they are equal defensively. Benatia and Castan have been a great formation while Maicon has been devastating down the right flank. I feel that our best option is to play a 433 and exploit their leftback Dodo. He's been improving steadily and could be a really good player down the line but hes still learning and i feel like we could exploit his weakness in set pieces in the near/far post. all in all 352 is a gamble while 433 is a safer bet. Luckily we have the home field advantage in this fixture and if we can sign menez before the game we are golden. FORZA JUVE!!
I highly doubt 4-3-3 would offer more stability. Even if Dodo is a weak spot, if we convert into 4-3-3 we'd have much more weaknesses compared to them IMO.

As for the Menez part, I highly doubt we'll sign him, but even if we do -- there's no way he'd play any minute on that match.

If we win this match then Scudetto is pretty much ours.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I highly doubt 4-3-3 would offer more stability. Even if Dodo is a weak spot, if we convert into 4-3-3 we'd have much more weaknesses compared to them IMO.

As for the Menez part, I highly doubt we'll sign him, but even if we do -- there's no way he'd play any minute on that match.

If we win this match then Scudetto is pretty much ours.
Yeah, just like Round of 16 of CL was pretty much ours after we beat Copenhagen. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. And don't try to sugarcoat this situation, you ain't fooling nobody in here, dirty Romanista! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)