If/When Conte Goes (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
First of all I have to say that I think Antonio Conte is the best thing to happen to Juventus for a long time and I hope he will be here for many many years to come.

However should he want a new challenge and leave who would people want to replace him?

I believe that we need a model similar to Barcelona where the football and philosophy stays the same throughout the club and that any new manger would keep us playing the same way perhaps tweaking one or two things but nothing major. There is a team less glamorous than Barcelona who have this ethos and they are Swansea City in the Premier League, therefore it's no surprise that my number one pick to replace Conte if he left would be Michael Laudrup. Although they are struggling a bit this season they were outstanding last year and to win the League Cup when for years it has been dominated by the big teams was an incredible feat. He also has the ex-player connection like Conte so would already have an idea of how the club is run and what is expected.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)