[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CL elimination = season over for me. Epic fucking fail! I Couldn't give 2 shits about this 2'nd rate competition where we stomp our opponents only to get humiliated by a bunch of retirees, amateurs, and cobblers in Europe.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Winning Serie A is great and all, but I'm so fucking bored of winning this league. I want us to be something other than a laughing stock in Europe.

Who gives a fuck about the Berardi's and Marrone's.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
CL elimination = season over for me. Epic fucking fail! I Couldn't give 2 shits about this 2'nd rate competition where we stomp our opponents only to get humiliated by a bunch of retirees, amateurs, and cobblers in Europe.
THIS THIS THIS!!!

Without CL there is absolutely NO, NONE excitement in a season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am never bored of winning the league, but people keep jizzing their pants over a competition we have won over 30 times. The novelty factor is lost. It isn't as if we don't win this fucking thing 5 times out of 10. We've won it on so many occasions that we have come to expect victory. It's predictable and only leads to humiliation in Europe. It's great to win the league, but we need to build on that. Winning Serie A and CL elimination @ the first hurdle = epic fail for me. This season is already a failure, regardless of what happens hereon in.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Stop bitching, everyone. This is coming from a guy that bitches all the time.

I've never seen such a large collective group of lady-boys anywhere.

Move on. Let's destroy Serie A this season and make history. 3 out of 3 and let's plan for next year with finishing the league on top and winning Coppa and focusing on the EL.

We can still win 3 trophies so stop acting like little hoes.

- - - Updated - - -

#theoptimist

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: Fuck optimism at this point.

Last season = Serie A title and CL QF with an inferior squad. This season we are already out of the CL with a vastly superior squad, especially in attack.

Conclusion = season is an absolute failure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)