[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I think this is the thread those kebabs were waiting for. Watch them overwhelm it in one day.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Their defence is a joke, them coming forward for the win should give us enough goalscoring opportunities to finish them off. (provided we don't start in the study mode, that is, and concede an early goal).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen

How bad will the Turkish invasion be this time?
I don't expect many tourists this season.

Galata fans are mostly from the European part of Turkey and they are pussies. Nothing like their brave Muslim countrymen from the rest of Turkey. Gala are Jew loving, atheist, leftist, kemalists. Fener and Besiktas fans shit all over them.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is the perfect game for fast wingers, which we sadly have none of.

The semi-good thing is that Pirlo is missing and we will resist the temptation to play possession in our half and get squeezed against our goal. As well, we should be stronger defensively if Pogba plays there.

If Marchisio is out as well then we simply have to play Vidal-Pogba-Asamoah in the middle. No messing around with Padoin. Stick Peluso at LWB until he gets carded and then put in Caceres.

I'm also curious as to whether we could kill the game early with a 4-3-3 with Tevez and *gasp* Giovinco on the wings to kill them on counters (basically the only situation Giovinco should be on the field) but I think the moment is too important to try such a drastic change in personnel considering you're already missing Pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)