World Cup full matches - Help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2014
ITV Full Coverage
Netherlands v Argentina - Coverage of the second semi-final from the Arena de Sao Paulo in Brazil, as the line-up for the biggest match in football is confirmed. Of the four teams to have reached the semi-finals, the Dutch are the only nation not to have previously won the World Cup, though they have reached the final on three occasions, most recently in South Africa four years ago.

Feb 12, 2015
perfect site..i thing your site having enough data that must for the people.but you want increasing you blog then you should give the knowledge about every country's soccer news.latest news and current affairs about soccer.making chart for upcoming matches.. provide fully information regarding to the soccer scores.it should enough for your blog.i am visiting your site.i like it. well done.. Best of luck for future :D :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruno_Hott

perfect site..i thing your site having enough data that must for the people.but you want increasing you blog then you should give the knowledge about every country's soccer news.latest news and current affairs about soccer.making chart for upcoming matches.. provide fully information regarding to the soccer scores.it should enough for your blog.i am visiting your site.i like it. well done.. Best of luck for future :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)