The other Italian clubs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Incase of over mentioning them{:shifty:} in other threads, a new thread to discuss the other Italian clubs as often and freely as you like.

This could be a fun thread for the non-Juventus fans on the forum. Although i'm actually only aware of one other on the forum.

The 99 percent members of the forum{Juventus fans} are of course welcome too. :D

Non - Italian clubs are permitted for discussion aswell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Incase of over mentioning them{:shifty:} in other threads, a new thread to discuss the other Italian clubs as often and freely as you like.

This could be a fun thread for the non-Juventus fans on the forum. Although i'm actually only aware of one other on the forum.

The 99 percent members of the forum{Juventus fans} are of course welcome too. :D

now you can post that pirlo freekick again :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

The already existing Serie A thread is not good enough?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why they did this and can you translate the slogan against him?
Dont know what the banner reads but from what i remember it has something to do with disparaging comments he made towards Milan fans after the 2005 CL final. Apparently the ultras hadn't forgotten.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
why they did this and can you translate the slogan against him?
“For your glorious 25-year career, heartfelt thanks from those you branded mercenaries and mangy”

"Apparently the fans were referring to an episode that happened in the wake of the 2005 Champions League final, when Milan threw away a 3-0 lead against Liverpool before losing in a penalty shoot-out.

A group of ultras awaited the team’s return at Milan airport and Maldini allegedly reacted angrily at their protests, muttering the 'incriminated’ words." [goal.com]

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently i mention Milan too much for some people's liking.

You must have loved this.
Nothing personal, but what do you really expect posting from a Milanese p.o.v. in a Juve forum.

OP
89man

89man

Sep 4, 2013
  • Thread Starter #14
    “For your glorious 25-year career, heartfelt thanks from those you branded mercenaries and mangy”

"Apparently the fans were referring to an episode that happened in the wake of the 2005 Champions League final, when Milan threw away a 3-0 lead against Liverpool before losing in a penalty shoot-out.

A group of ultras awaited the team’s return at Milan airport and Maldini allegedly reacted angrily at their protests, muttering the 'incriminated’ words." [goal.com]

Yip, pretty much it.

Ungrateful shits.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    I think some of them were still bitter about Istanbul 2005, but the main reason was because he was critical of Milan ultras behavior on multiple occasions, so they thought he was disrespecting the culture.

They also had a banner of Baresi's shirt which said "there's only one captain".

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    Dont know what the banner reads but from what i remember it has something to do with disparaging comments he made towards Milan fans after the 2005 CL final. Apparently the ultras hadn't forgotten.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing personal, but what do you really expect posting from a Milanese p.o.v. in a Juve forum.
    thanks both of you :tup:

strange story, but after all they could show more respect.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    thanks both of you :tup:

strange story, but after all they could show more respect.
    Yeah, I sympathize with ultras on a lot of issues, but this one I just can't. The guy spent his entire career at their club, was a legend, but because he made comments after they did some stupid shit like throw objects onto the pitch, all that was forgotten.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)