Grand Theft Auto V (15 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Already played like 12 hours in the last ~36 hours. No wonder why they called it GTA V, the gap from this and IV is about as big as IV and SA.

I never thought I'd say this but the 3 character thing works probably better than 1 would have in this game.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Got my game yesterday, after fucking amazon took forever to deliever it. Anyways, the game so far is sweet and I've only play about maybe an hour of it? This will sound biased I know, but, I come from playing PC games mostly and man can I tell the difference when playing GTA on the xbox. The game looks good for console standards, but for my PC brethren, its a sore sight. I understand the hardware on the xbox is 7 years old and it does extremely well holding up its own but man do some situations look really bad in game. There is a ton of AA problems and screen poppins but other than that, if you can ignore the graphical problems, then you will have a blasty blast, I know I am. The game is realllllly fun and has a much better feel than GTA IV, imo

PS- I am not trying to sound like a PC fanboy

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
man honestly who the fuck cares, it's such a good game you don't even notice those things. sad that people will prefer to wait for PC because of 'better graphics'.

the graphics are still insane anyway, the screenshots weren't lying. especially flying in a helicopter over LS with an orange sunset is incredible.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know why the other one got closed. So I guess it'll be alright if I just open a new one.

I got my copy early (~10am) and played like 8 hours hahaha
It didn't get closed. But it looks like Marty's auto-back up ate it. Happens from time to time. Once it ate the WAYDN thread.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
man honestly who the fuck cares, it's such a good game you don't even notice those things. sad that people will prefer to wait for PC because of 'better graphics'
I'm gonna wait for PC version mostly because I have no console :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah man, I really prefer PC, it's hands down a superior device. Just, need to work on my patience for few days, then I will forget about it :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
but who cares?? seriously it's just graphics man, they don't even make that much of a difference. if they did everyone would be playing crysis instead of gta v

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's controller too. For me a controler is better only in figting games and sports like nba or fifa. But for games like the GTA i prefer keyboard and mouse.

Apart from that sadly you are right, now even PC games try to do console compatable things, and that just dumbs down games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)