Juventus Members enjoy a Saturday night to remember (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Several lucky subscribers to the Juventus Membership project were treated to the perfect Saturday night as Antonio Conte’s men crowned their return to Juventus Stadium with an emphatic 4-1 win over Lazio.
Four members of J1897, the new membership package launched in July, were able to enjoy the official unveiling of the Legends Club - an exclusive hospitality area offering clients the utmost luxury and comfort - before sampling the live show cooking and a delicious a la carte menu ahead of kick-off.
This privilege wasn’t just reserved for the inauguration. In fact, five J1897 subscribers and their partners will be hosted by Juventus Football Club in the new Legends Club at every home game this season.
Elsewhere, six Premium Members enjoyed every minute of the Bianconeri’s magnificent display from the enviable vantage point of the Sky Boxes - yet another impressive hospitality facility on offer at Juventus Stadium.
The entire experience left Romano Rocca, a Juventus Member since 2007, beaming from ear to ear: “I felt like a little prince, it was wonderful! I’m proud to be a Juventus fan and a Member. The way I was welcomed at the stadium made me feel truly at home!”
And that’s not all. In keeping with tradition, six Premium Members, and a pair of Premium International Members all the way from Australia, participated in one of the most popular Member activities: ‘A Day with Juve’.
After visiting the stadium, taking in the dressing rooms, sampling the pitchside atmosphere and watching the game itself, they rounded off their day in style by joining fellow Juventus Members to meet the players for priceless photos and autographs.
To find out what it means to be a Member, and to discover all the exclusive initiatives on offer, please click here. The world of Juventus Membership awaits!

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)