FIFA 14 (1 Viewer)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Gonna buy this baby on day one for the 360. My only concern is that the Xbox One version is going to be far superior and force fifa players to buy the new console..

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Nice one, Juveman.

This is probably the first time I ever heard Xbox one & far superior being used in the same sentence.
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say... I mean't that I feel that FIFA on the XBOX ONE will be far superior to FIFA on the 360 because of the new hardware and gameplay mechanics. I dont think the XBOX ONE will be far superior than anything trust me.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say... I mean't that I feel that FIFA on the XBOX ONE will be far superior to FIFA on the 360 because of the new hardware and gameplay mechanics. I dont think the XBOX ONE will be far superior than anything trust me.
I know ;)

It was just a miserable attempt at a joke. Looks like I need to improve my act :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Already have my ps4 and fifa 14 pre-ordered for the first day of release. Never really been a "gamer" but fifa 14 on the next gens look soooo good, I just had to get them.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
After watching both gameplays I think that it's really not worth it to buy this FIFA for the Current Generation, but since I'm not going to get a PS4 anytime soon, I'll maybe get it.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I'm still undecided whether to pick up FIFA 14 for the PS3 too. At first I thought I won't be getting PS4, but now I'm thinking about buying one for myself as a Christmas present. I'd love to arrange some sort of "Juventuz FIFA 14 Tournament" on PS4. :)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #17
    I'm still undecided whether to pick up FIFA 14 for the PS3 too. At first I thought I won't be getting PS4, but now I'm thinking about buying one for myself as a Christmas present. I'd love to arrange some sort of "Juventuz FIFA 14 Tournament" on PS4. :)
    I wasn't gonna bother about CG but I don't know if I mentioned, I'm a moderator at EA's forum so I'm getting a free copy of the game.

Monco, count me in as I'm probably going Sony this time around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)