New maffia game : signup and inactivity vote poll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hey everyone

This thread is for signing up to the new maffia game wich i will narrate.

Timetable will be increased by 2 houres.
Daytime is between 14 and 23h, jailing before 23h

Sign up your name in bold if you want to take part. Bold so its easy for me to read trough.
Please take in regard that this game requires active posting in order to work properly.
Inactivity might be good as a gangster, but kills the game as a civillian

The poll is self explenatory. what should we do about inactivity

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    @Kate[MENTION]Ame,[/MENTION][MENTION]Sheik[/MENTION][MENTION]Lmin[/MENTION]

And tag anyone else you like

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If someone is inactive and doesn't vote he should be auto lynched. Ideally their should be a minimum # of posts too. I really don't understand people who sign up and have no intention of playing, they just ruin it for everyone else.

Apr 15, 2006
    If someone is inactive and doesn't vote he should be auto lynched. Ideally their should be a minimum # of posts too. I really don't understand people who sign up and have no intention of playing, they just ruin it for everyone else.
    Exactly! They need to post and vote. People's lives could depend on it!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Five posts in a day should be feasible, no?

And I'm in. Kate.
    That would be great.

The rules should be strictly followed though. At the end of the day, the posts for every poster should be counted and if anyone hasn't voted and/or not posted 5 times a day, he should automatically be lynched. Inactive players have been ruining the Mafia game and upsetting the balance of power since the dawn of day. Its about time we shut these kind of players out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I definitely do, so do people like Zach, Alen, Soren, Voeller, Tomice, Sheik, Klin, Deneb, Matt, Osman(usually, though not this time), Janna and a few others I might have forgot.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm all for it. These are all arbitrary numbers, so really its us players who define where we draw the line between activity and inactivity. If others are ok with it, we can make it 10 posts.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    But they at least add to the game. For example I think sheik is a terrible player, but I would not have a Mafia game without him. He's a wildcard, someone who spices up the game even though he does tend to go full retard :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)