Central Defenders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
Sorry if there is already a post lije this. But its only me who finds our defending line very low?

I mean except Chiellini who has the guts and the heart to play for Juve the others deserve to be in the squad?

Really, i dont like anyone else in the centre of defence. Bonnucy, Barzagli, Peluso, Ogbonna (we will see about him though). I think all of them are very low. The reason we dont concede much goals is Buffon and the very good midfielders i think and not the defence in particular.

We have seen so many great players in that defence and now we watch Barzagli in the starting eleven for gods sake...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
HolyNo10

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4
    Barzagli low? Are you on something? :D
    a guy with career after 30? yes he is really low dude. I cant see what you see in him.

He would be a good rotation player just like was Iuliano some years ago :weee: not for the starting eleven.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    a guy with career after 30? yes he is really low dude. I cant see what you see in him.

He would be a good rotation player just like was Iuliano some years ago :weee: not for the starting eleven.
    Barzagli has been the best individual defender for the past two years. And he'll only get better.

OP
    HolyNo10

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
  • Thread Starter #8
    Hey HolyNo10,

It's been great talking to you.
    I understand you think i am a troller because i only critisize. But what the point to say the good things. You want me to say, Llorente is a great facking player and Andrea Pirlo is the best midfielder Hooray!!!

That sth obvious guys. I just say what i think is wrong with the team... I just said i dont like our central defenders except Cheilini, is that so bad?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I understand you think i am a troller because i only critisize. But what the point to say the good things. You want me to say, Llorente is a great facking player and Andrea Pirlo is the best midfielder Hooray!!!

That sth obvious guys. I just say what i think is wrong with the team... I just said i dont like our central defenders except Cheilini, is that so bad?
    I never want you to say "Llorente is a great facking player" again, man.

OP
    HolyNo10

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
  • Thread Starter #12
    What does low mean when describing a defender?
    low means that he always have problems with high class strikers.

Barzagli has been the best individual defender for the past two years. And he'll only get better.
    He is 32-33 years old. Become better?

- - - Updated - - -

Sinderfeld, palyed one year for my Greek team P.A.O.K. really slow player but good in the air. Very overated for his cache...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Sorry if there is already a post lije this. But its only me who finds our defending line very low?

I mean except Chiellini who has the guts and the heart to play for Juve the others deserve to be in the squad?

Really, i dont like anyone else in the centre of defence. Bonnucy, Barzagli, Peluso, Ogbonna (we will see about him though). I think all of them are very low. The reason we dont concede much goals is Buffon and the very good midfielders i think and not the defence in particular.

We have seen so many great players in that defence and now we watch Barzagli in the starting eleven for gods sake...

OP
    HolyNo10

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
  • Thread Starter #15
    Ok i understand that one. I am tha only one around as i can see.

So i will sit aside and see Juve playing with these players for some years. But i really cant see going far in CL with these ones.

Its time to go to the beach, so see you later.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    :rofl:

Rakibomb must be proud of you.

Barzagli has been our best defender in the past two seasons.

We had the best defense in Europe's top 5 leagues 2011-2012 season and the second best in CHL last season with Bayern having the best.

Yeah our defense is "low".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)