Need advice on earphones (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm looking to buy some decent earphones, preferably with mic but it seems these days the market is dominated with in-ear type and I can't stand those.

I did some research and found that Yuin PK3 had really good reviews for being affordable and having really good sound quality but some say the crap out after a short while. Also they don't have mics.

Can someone help me out?

This is the type I'm looking for, I have no idea what they're called which is why I'm having a hard time searching.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Such earphones offer no nice cancellation and might be uncomfortable. You sure you want them only? In Ear headphones are so much better.

Check out the Jays a-Jays One+. It's made for Android and has a Mic.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah, I'm sure. I got a pair of in-ear with my HTC One. The sound quality is really good but I can't stand the uncomfortable feeling in my ears.

Dec 31, 2008
    Ok even I need some advice on headphones. I listen to rock, blues, reggae mostly. I love dat Mel Schacher bass (@ZoSo :D)

Aush had recommended the following sometime back.

NAH.

Audio-Technica ATH M50, Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro's, Sony MDR-XB300, Bose®AE2. Maybe Beyerdynamic T 70 P or Sennheiser HD 650 if you got Bengies.
    I checked a store here(I don't think it's the best here though) and I saw some Philips, Bose and Beats headphones. How good are the Beats, especially?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Ok even I need some advice on headphones. I listen to rock, blues, reggae mostly. I love dat Mel Schacher bass (@ZoSo :D)

Aush had recommended the following sometime back.

I checked a store here(I don't think it's the best here though) and I saw some Philips, Bose and Beats headphones. How good are the Beats, especially?
    Beats suck balls I wouldn't even have them for free. Out of them I would go Philips but try to find something like Aush recommended, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Audio-Technica, Grados are also great for rock/metal if you can find them. If you'll be taking them out in public you'll want closed back headphones to block out sound coming in and going out.

Dec 31, 2008
    Beats suck balls I wouldn't even have them for free. Out of them I would go Philips but try to find something like Aush recommended, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Audio-Technica, Grados are also great for rock/metal if you can find them. If you'll be taking them out in public you'll want closed back headphones to block out sound coming in and going out.
    Cheers bru.

Yeah I think I'll search for A-T, Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser.

I am John

The Anallist
    May 1, 2012
    for earphones then non in-ear is by far inferior to in-ear. But you cant go wrong with Sennheiser, however if you change your mind and really care that much about your music details then go in-ear with Shure products, or try Phonak Audeo, both make amazing and some of the best earphones out there.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    I'm looking to buy some decent earphones, preferably with mic but it seems these days the market is dominated with in-ear type and I can't stand those.

I did some research and found that Yuin PK3 had really good reviews for being affordable and having really good sound quality but some say the crap out after a short while. Also they don't have mics.

Can someone help me out?

This is the type I'm looking for, I have no idea what they're called which is why I'm having a hard time searching.

That's standard iPhone.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

Can someone help me out?

If that is all youre looking for, buy any pair that are 50bucks or more.

I would definitely recommend some over or in ears if youre looking to spend money for quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)