Younes Bnou Marzouk (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read an interview of his where he said his dream is to play for Barcelona or P$G :D How does AlbinoLeffe sound?

Seems promising, higher level than a typical Primavera player, hopefully more Pogba than Bouy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's wrong with Bouy? He managed to be a starter at Brescia before he was injured.
Nothing, it's just going to take a really strong season somewhere to see him get a chance at Juve. I imagine whenever Pirlo retires a window will open for him.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:nico:

I watched only a cuople of games of him in the U17 CAN in Morocco, He impressed in a team that was gathered seven days before the competition, he's greatest attribute imo is his physics for a 17 years old player.
He was elected the second best player during the tournament.
Don't think he'll ever make it to be a Juve player tough.

OP
rakib567

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
  • Thread Starter #10
    maybe loan him to sassoulo ( juve b) ? or maybe give him a chance (like pogba) and see what happens.... usually young players at a BIG club tend to do really well as they want to fight for a place in the starting 11.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    maybe loan him to sassoulo ( juve b) ? or maybe give him a chance (like pogba) and see what happens.... usually young players at a BIG club tend to do really well as they want to fight for a place in the starting 11.
    A 17 year old striker fighting for a place at Juve? If he was that good we'd have had to pay €25m for him, very few players are at that level at that age.

You know what will happen. He's play one year at Primavera, probably tear it up, then be sent to our latest feeder team in Serie B, probably Juve Stabia or Lanciano. If he does something spectacular at that stage aged 18/19 then maybe we will start thinking about Juve.

OP
    rakib567

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
  • Thread Starter #12
    A 17 year old striker fighting for a place at Juve? If he was that good we'd have had to pay €25m for him, very few players are at that level at that age.

You know what will happen. He's play one year at Primavera, probably tear it up, then be sent to our latest feeder team in Serie B, probably Juve Stabia or Lanciano. If he does something spectacular at that stage aged 18/19 then maybe we will start thinking about Juve.
    i would rather follow dortmound approach to youth and look what they have come up with. give them a chance and turn them into super-stars ie reus, gotze.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    But the player has to be that good to start with. Götze was a predestined player who was always going to play, like Messi, Rooney, Agüero etc. Reus didn't even break through to the German third division until he was 19.

What I'm saying is that the player has to be good enough firstly, like Pogba was, because Juve don't have time to develop players who only show decent potential.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    :nico:

I watched only a cuople of games of him in the U17 CAN in Morocco, He impressed in a team that was gathered seven days before the competition, he's greatest attribute imo is his physics for a 17 years old player.
    He was elected the second best player during the tournament.
    Don't think he'll ever make it to be a Juve player tough.
    He sounds interesting.

Although, if your greatest attribute is being bigger than the 17 tear old kids then his strength will easily be erased in the seniors when the competition will catch up with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)