Bernard (1 Viewer)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
141.38831.Bernard.jpg

Bernard Anício Caldeira Duarte (born 8 September 1992), better known as Bernard, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Atlético Mineiro, as a attacking midfielder

- - - Updated - - -

One to keep an eye on, he might move to Europe and Dortmund are after him

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    Smaller than Giovinco :matri:

i'm a huge fan of his have been for some time now tbh he should be starting for brazil, ahead of Hulk at least, i know pedroflu like this kid as well
    He's young, his time will come. Really think he would suit Dortmund, devastating quick

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Every year there's tons of new Brazilian "world class talent", but the history tells us that only a handfull actually makes it and that not every year a new superstar emerges. This guy might be the shiit, he might not. One thing's for sure - there are tons of brazilian youngsters with equal potential and age - next year there will 100% be a new Bernard...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    He should be in the NT ages ago.

Very fast player, quick feet, smart decision making (unlike most Brazilians nowadays), good passing and finishing, uses both feet (VERY IMPORTANT attribute for a forward/winger).

Plays preferrably as a left winger.

Best player in the country right now as far as I'm concerned.

But no hope for Juve, will cost between 15-20M. Just hope he won't go to Eastern Europe like the others.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    He should be in the NT ages ago.

Very fast player, quick feet, smart decision making (unlike most Brazilians nowadays), good passing and finishing, uses both feet (VERY IMPORTANT attribute for a forward/winger).

Plays preferrably as a left winger.

Best player in the country right now as far as I'm concerned.

But no hope for Juve, will cost between 15-20M. Just hope he won't go to Eastern Europe like the others.
    he should be starting ahead of Hulk!

but yes as we spoke some time ago, he is definitely one of the best if not the best prospect in Brazil right now, and im usually the more sceptical ones when it comes to brazilian prospects, but im certainly more convinced of Bernard's quality to succeed in Europe more so than than neymar's

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    he should be starting ahead of Hulk!

but yes as we spoke some time ago, he is definitely one of the best if not the best prospect in Brazil right now, and im usually the more sceptical ones when it comes to brazilian prospects, but im certainly more convinced of Bernard's quality to succeed in Europe more so than than neymar's
    More than Neymar it's a bit of an exaggeration... but I agree, he should be starting.

I'd like to see a Brazil NT emulating Barca's 433, with Paulinho playing Busquet's role, and Neymar playing the same role as of Messi:

Julio Cesar - Alves, T. Silva, Dante, Marcelo - Paulinho, Hernanes, Oscar - Messi, Lucas Moura, Bernard

bench with Cavalieri, Danilo, David Luiz, Ramires, Kaka/Ronaldinho, Hulk, Fred

- - - Updated - - -

oops Neymar, not Messi. hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Oscar would do Iniesta's job, Hernanes would do Xavi's job...

OP
    Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #19
    I'd rather see them using a 3-5-2

GK
    Silva - Luiz - Dante
    Alves - Hernanes - Oscar - Paulinho - Marcello
    Fred - Neymar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)