[FRA] Ligue 1 2013/2014 (1 Viewer)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Might catch some PSG and Monaco matches. It's gonna be fun.

These oil and Russian clubs might make this a strong league. It will already have 2 strong clubs, which is what majority of league offers nowadays.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Unclear.

Monaco seemed to be digging in last I heard, so no obvious compromise on the horizon.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    PSG sign Digne.

That's a good signing for them, I rate the young lad, he could be big if given the chance to develop.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Monaco thinking about sacking Ranieri after two loses in pre-season friendlies, with Hiddink and Mancini being his possible replacements.

:lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    French Super Cup tomorrow; PSG - Bordeaux, the game will be played in Gabon this year.

Bordeaux haven't made any notable transfers, they've sold Tremoulinas and they're missing Diabate and Bellion for tomorrow's game. I can see this as a walk in the park for PSG

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    French Super Cup tomorrow; PSG - Bordeaux, the game will be played in Gabon this year.

Bordeaux haven't made any notable transfers, they've sold Tremoulinas and they're missing Diabate and Bellion for tomorrow's game. I can see this as a walk in the park for PSG
    That's a brainstorm in my book. Is this the first time they've played it outside France?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That's a brainstorm in my book. Is this the first time they've played it outside France?
    No, they've been playing it out of France for a whole now, no?

Nope ever since 2009, they've been playing it out of France iirc. they played it in Montreal, Morocco, Tunisia and last year in the States.

Dec 31, 2008
    lol zingaro trying for penalty. camelfaced cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

motta still being a cock. nothing has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

pastore looking zingaroish

- - - Updated - - -

lol camelfaced choker loses the ball and Bordeaux almost score a second.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn what an amazing run by Boko, Sirigu good save.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)