[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (1 Viewer)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    I'll try to watch Bundesliga more often next year. Year before I watched almost all of Dortmund games, but this season I was too busy.

Dortmund :heart:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Bundesliga is a real league, It's not like England the money/foreign league and Spain Real/Barca borefest. I have so much respect for Bundesliga they deserve all the credit they get!

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    It will soon (if not already) become a Bayern Munich borefest.
    I dont think so, as you could see dortmund is a good club with a great coach in klopp, they played even without götze and were almost on same level with bayern. People will be surprised to see the new dortmund squad in 2013/2014. Dortmund got about 70 Mio. Euros from championsleague and 37 Mio. Euros because of götze... their management is going to spend this summer on transfermarket, just wait and see. Dortmund lost in 2011 Sahin and they could replace him, in 2012 they lost kagawa and replaced him, as long klopp stays they will be a force in bundesliga and who knows maybe in champions league aswell.

Their fanbase also increased immense, many people in germany dont like bayern so they joined dortmund over the years, because there was a team that could challenge bayern.. and they will rise much more, just look at other forums, look here most people like them and like their style of playing, dortmund is rising

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)