[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Excuse the poor translations, but its an interesting read nontheless:

Florentino Pérez: "Everybody knows I speak with all the media. But I do it in private"
Florentino Pérez: "There are journalists that want to have a greater influence on RM than they should have"
Florentino Pérez: "Unfortunately the situation on the 3 years I wasn't here was not good and I had to come back"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho has not asked a euro (for ending the contract). He has already said that and I'm saying it now"
Florentino Pérez: "I don't know if Karanka will leave or stay"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho's departure is of mutual agreement. Nobody has to pay nobody"
Florentino Pérez: "I've never heard anybody say that Casillas leaks"
Florentino Pérez: "Cristiano is our best player with difference. He has had an exemplary behavior"
Florentino Pérez: "All of our players speak wonders to me about Mourinho"
Florentino Pérez: "José Mourinho has taken us to our rightful place. In all his years we've reached CL semifinals"
Florentino Pérez: "We want Zidane to lead our sporting project for the next four years"
Florentino Pérez: "The coach and Zidane will decide Kaká's future"
Florentino Pérez: "Kaká arrived 4 years ago alongside Benzema and Cristiano. Between these players we've increased our income in 30%"
Florentino Pérez: "If somebody wants Coentrão they'll have to pay the clause on his contract"
Florentino Pérez: "Falcao is a very good player, but I've heard he's signing with Monaco"
Florentino Pérez: "I think Isco is a great player but we have a lot of other players in his position"
Florentino Pérez: "Carvajal is coming to Real Madrid. He's one of our own"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho hasn't done any damage to the club's image. What happens is that when he makes a mistake it transcends globally"
Florentino Pérez: "When Mourinho makes a mistake he apologizes for it"
Florentino Pérez: "Around Real Madrid untrue stories are created"
Florentino Pérez: "Real Madrid is so grand that a lot of people want to become famous at the expense of the club"
Florentino Pérez: "Cazorla? We have Özil, who is very hard to substitute"
Florentino Pérez: "there is the thought of two great signings and also promoting some of the cantera kids"
Florentino Pérez: "Zidane does not want Jesé to go away"
Florentino Pérez: "There has not been any offers from any club about any player. We have not spoken with anybody from Juventus"
Florentino Pérez: "I like Klopp, but his players are kids and not Real Madrid's"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho will be remembered for his work"
Florentino Pérez: "I think Toril is spectacular, he wants to remain in the cantera"
Florentino Pérez: "A lot of your journalist partners have hurt Casillas more than helping him"
Florentino Pérez: "The club thinks Casillas is the best GK in the world, but we can't intervene on the coach choices"
Florentino Pérez: "Barcelona's media helps Barça. Madrid's media does not help Real Madrid"
Florentino Pérez: "Cristiano is the best in the world and I want to build around him a champion Real Madrid"
Florentino Pérez: "All the coaches have the same amount of power. What changes is each personality"
Florentino Pérez: "Replacing Xabi Alonso will not be easy and that will be the future trouble of Real Madrid"
Florentino Pérez: "There are things that I dislike, like the pressure some want to have over this club"
Florentino Pérez: "This year some of the media have gone too far with us"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho has always wanted to protect the players"
Florentino Pérez: "The greatness of Real Madrid is its independence"
Florentino Pérez: "Neymar is a magnificent player. I could've sign him if the conditions did not alter the club's ecosystem"
Floren:"[Neymar]We had to pay his club, his father, an investers fund. Adding the tax expenses it would have cost us more than €150 million"

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
The rest are arguably hired stunt actors to serve as punching bags for the two.
thats maybe true, but Atletico would still beat many teams in Seria A like roma, lazio, Fiorentina and inter... barca and real are just too big, but it doesn't mean that teams like Atletico, Valencia are pure shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)