Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Bad move. I don't think he will even suit them.

Also we're gonna see some stupid transfers I guess. Like replacing Cavani with Carrol or something like that.
    Why would you associate Carroll with Benitez? Benitez left Liverpool the summer before they signed him.

I rate Benitez higher than most people do, because I generally approve of how he sets his teams up. He's easily wound up, though, which is definitely something that has to count against him.

Don't think Benitez has any track record of playing three at the back, so could see some big changes at Napoli this summer if they change shape as well as try to replace Cavani.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    Why would you associate Carroll with Benitez? Benitez left Liverpool the summer before they signed him.

I rate Benitez higher than most people do, because I generally approve of how he sets his teams up. He's easily wound up, though, which is definitely something that has to count against him.

Don't think Benitez has any track record of playing three at the back, so could see some big changes at Napoli this summer if they change shape as well as try to replace Cavani.
    He was just first player to came to mind that could retardly replace somebody like Cavani. Never liked his transfers, majority was awful.

Even more frustrating IMO, I wouldn't trust him to make any change, especially after having a good record with 3-5-2. If he fails they are in a big trouble. I'd hate to be a Napoli fan at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)