Domenico Berardi - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 402 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerd View Post
    He is not an ss , he is an attacking winger (has played trequartista too sometimes i think) , it would be nice through if along his development he learns to play there he would be more useful in our 352 and would give more versatility to his use for tactical purposes .

Marrone has talent , but got very little playing time last year , it is a right decision to send him to a team where he can get a great deal of playing time and increase both his value as a player and experience .

Personally i am starting to love these exchanges in co-ownerships , we are controlling the best youth serie a has to offer .
    He is desribed as an attacking side forward, supportive striker, ideally used in 4-3-3, exactly as Giaccherini and Pepe, still not prolific enough to be called a finisher, not defensive enough to play as a LWB, neither with the typical cross of a dedicated winger.

In a 3-5-2, he couldnt play in Asamoah's role and had to take a lateral supportive striker role, which happens to be our most stacked up position, for both now and the future,
    for this certain position loads of talents emerge in Italy each and every year. By the time Tecez retires and handle his boots to Giovinco, Berardi would be loand a thousand times by MArotta with the right to buy his half and we will either end paying fortunes to get his half back, as we did with Giovinco or most probably forget him and co own a new talent, by the time he reaches Maronne's age...

Whats worse is that we are losing Maronne's half, a player that could become helpful rather sooner.
    When Pirlo leave us, in 1-2 years, Pogba will take his place and Maronne will be needed to become the 1st sub for the starter three Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba.

This is when getting Berardi's half, for Maronne's half will hurt us.

To avoid giving 10-12mil for Maronne's half we might settle for a new Padoin/Pazienza or overspend 20mil for a panic buy like Dagostino/Melo/Naiggolan...
    we have seen it so many times, from all of our young assets, we should only watch not to co own Maronne and we just did for Berardi...

What we really expect from Berardi, at best case scenario, he will be as gifted as Giovinco, but still, he would need a goal scoarer besides and this is exactly were we suffer the most, we have enough creative power, always had, always will, whats harder to find is the scoring machine. These players are hard to find and these players bevome really expensive, really fast, that would justify the loss of Maronne is some degree, but being jsut another SS, a promise that or might not deliver in our level, doesnt!

Once again, we have sacrificed way to much, just to win the impressions...
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Cash
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    He is a rare breed. Left-footed RWs that are Italian do not exist.

Except for Alessio Cerci, who is cack, of course.

Cash
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Cronios has never seen Berardi play yet decides to spit his usual bull$#@!.

60 seconds dash Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    He is desribed as an attacking side forward, supportive striker, ideally used in 4-3-3, exactly as Giaccherini and Pepe, still not prolific enough to be called a finisher, not defensive enough to play as a LWB, neither with the typical cross of a dedicated winger.

In a 3-5-2, he couldnt play in Asamoah's role and had to take a lateral supportive striker role, which happens to be our most stacked up position, for both now and the future,
    for this certain position loads of talents emerge in Italy each and every year.
    By the time Tevez retires and handle his boots to Giovinco, Berardi would be loaned a thousand times by MArotta with the right to buy his half and we will either end paying fortunes to get his half back, as we did with Giovinco or most probably forget him and co own a new talent, by the time he reaches Maronne's age...

Whats worse is that we are losing Maronne's half, a player that could become helpful rather sooner.
    When Pirlo leave us, in 1-2 years, Pogba will take his place and Maronne will be needed to become the 1st sub for the starter three Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba.

This is when getting Berardi's half, for Maronne's half will hurt us.

To avoid giving 10-12mil for Maronne's half we might settle for a new Padoin/Pazienza or overspend 20mil for a panic buy like Dagostino/Melo/Naiggolan...
    we have seen it so many times, from all of our young assets, we should only watch not to co own Maronne and we just did for Berardi...

What we really expect from Berardi, at best case scenario, he will be as gifted as Giovinco, but still, he would need a goal scoarer besides and this is exactly were we suffer the most, we have enough creative power, always had, always will, whats harder to find is the scoring machine. These players are hard to find and these players bevome really expensive, really fast, that would justify the loss of Maronne is some degree, but being jsut another SS, a promise that or might not deliver in our level, doesnt!

Once again, we have sacrificed way to much, just to win the impressions...
    1 Bolded : True , his ideal position is as a right winger in a 433 , still young through he could develop to be a second striker . For $#@!s sake he is 19 give him time to develop . He is an attacking winger , he doesn't need to be as profilic as a finisher (he is not one , 15 goals per season would be a good amount and even that would be a great stretch) and neither does he need the defensive capabilities of a lwb

2 Underlined: As i said above ideally he is a right winger , so he would be on lichsteiners part not asas , althrough i agree that he would probably be a ss in a 352 , but that doesn't change the fact that in the future conte may decide to go back to the 433 or even his 424 , he has already shown a great deal of elasticity when it comes to formations . You cannot make sure predictions for the future

3 Bolded : If we do pay a lot for him it means that we were right to buy his half at first place and believing in him because it will mean he has become a good player , as for letting him and co-owning a new player i don't see how that is bad . If he doesn't fulfill his promises it simply means that we will exchange him for another youthful prospect and we will probably make a decent amount of money out of it like we have done with almost every co-own of younger players we have done . Starting with immobile , gabbia , masi ect .

4 Underlined : By the time pirlo has left we will most probably buy another midfielder who is probably better than marrone . If marrone plays and shows that he is worthy to be the first sub for pogba we will buy his half again from sassuolo . A deal in which we will only gain , seeing as if we get him back , the only probable reason of us doing so will be him having a lot of playing time in sassuolo gaining experience and showing what he is worth . If he stays these 2 years considering how little he will play he will not have enough experience and awareness of his qualities to be considered a reliable first sub of pogba and in this case we would most definetly buy someone and do the same thing we are doing now , sell or send him on loan , we will just do that 2 years later . (This is not a sure thing through , he could simply be prepared if he stays , but the chances of that happening are much much lower in confront to him leaving and getting the much needed playing time , some players are born ready and have great personality to be imposing from the first time they step on the field , look at pogba , some need time and continuity to express themself and bloosom later , which is the case of the majority of players) . That said i personally have a lot of faith in marrone and think/hope that he will have a great season .

5 Bolded : I don't see how that is a bad thing , exchanging co-owns is a great thing because it lets you control 2 players at the same time

Case One we own marrone and not berardi , marrone ends up being a pretty good player berardi ends up being a lega pro player , we didn't spend jack $#@! and got a good player
    Case Two we own marrone and not berardi , marrone ends up being a lega pro player and berardi ends up being the next CR7 , we end up with $#@! while sassuolo sells him for 100 mil
    Case Three we own half marrone and half berardi , doesn't matter at all who ends up being bad and who ends up being good we , will sell the bad one and pay a little extra for the half of the good one .

Obviously they could all turn good which would be a win for us , or they could all turn out to be really bad , but we are buying the cream of the crop of young players so the chances of them turning all bad is close to 0 because if they turn out to be bad , who will be good ?

Co-owns largely increase the chances of us getting a future star , considering that we control most of the youngest prospects around , in contrast of having them explode in the small teams and than have to fight with the likes of city and real who will most definetly outbid us , we control half of them , which gives us much more contractual power , in the best case we will get a future star , in worst case we will get milions

6 Underlined : How the hell can you be sure that at best he will be as best as giovinco ? For what we might know he might turn out to be the next del piero . How can you come up with that prediction if you don't even know where he plays and have never seen him play ? Who are you nostradamus ?
    Palazzi

Cash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Way too much effort Gerd.

If he can't be bothered to even watch a player play before posting a bull$#@! half-page long post about him why do you bother?

- - - Updated - - -

We really had to sign one more young and Italian SS, didnt we??

IMO this is a complete waste of time and Maronne's half, because we still need a +15 scorer more than yet another Iaquinta, Amauri, Matri etc...

Regardless, i just hope that we wont pay a fortune to get Maronne back, as we did with Giovinco and so many others...

Now I'm certain, it can't be real

Cash
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    How can that guy be serious?
    Grazie a dio non sono milanista.

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    another unapproved transfer by cronios. we all know, over time, once again - cronios will prove that hes always right.

Cash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    How can that guy be serious?
    If only more Trolls here have been this serious about thier trolling.

We wouldn't have those dumb Matri-Quag wars for example..

Cash
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Dr. Cronios. Even the new people laugh

Cash
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Søren Krarup View Post
    Dr. Cronios. Even the new people laugh
    I knew he was famous (in a bad way) but I'm only now getting introduced to his actual posts.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    cronos is a bot that complies automatic replies involving the words nasionalistic fans, italian ss, history have proven me right, fail to adress and lb. this happens every time there is mentioning of an italien player.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1216 Post(s)
    The brilliant thing is he's clearly never seen him play or heard of him - therefore he must be mediocre. M

Cronios' shtick has been boring and predictable for a long time now.
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    A left-footed Italian winger would be great for the NT.

Cash
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Goodluck Domenico,hope he'll have a good season.
    <Juventuz Fantasy CL 2008-2012,14,15 & WC14 Winner >

Cash
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrik View Post
    cronos is a bot that complies automatic replies involving the words nasionalistic fans, italian ss, history have proven me right, fail to adress and lb. this happens every time there is mentioning of an italien player.
    So the complete opposite of some Inter fans who think it's "disgusting" that there are so many foreign players on the team & believe there should be an Italian quota.

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Precisely.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

Cash
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    So Sassuolo is the Juve B team, basically?
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Cronios Sometimes its better to co-own with a club than can't compete with us financially, if we do end up doing a blind auction.
    _________________________________¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
    _________________________________\¸.¤ FORZA JUVE ¤*¨*¤.
    _________________________________.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
    _________________________________..\
    ________________________________☻/
    ________________________________.▌
    ________________________________/ \

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Cronios has never seen Berardi play yet decides to spit his usual bull$#@!.

This happens with virtually every player, if you read his descriptions.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    1282 Post(s)
    How much CR$ did Berardi cost us?
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Oh I see you still don't understand football, my mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocolate View Post
    I used to think they has like a special language like footballernese but then I realised that was fucking retarted