Daniele Bonera - CB - Free agent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Full name Daniele Bonera
Date of birth 31 May 1981 (age 31)
Place of birth Brescia, Italy
Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
Playing position Centre back​

---

So his contract is expiring and we're linked with him. LOL. Horrible player and hopefully a false rumor.

Here's what he said 9 YEARS AGO

“I know that several of the top sides are showing an interest in me,” said the Parma defender, “but my dream would be to play for Juventus.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dat face.

Another Lucio.

It's interesting though, how Italian teams will keep an experienced average-level defender as backup rather than a promising one. Because this role requires so few games we don't 'waste' it on a promising player, we send them to play elsewhere.

Still, there have to be better cheap backups.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    Never rated him, even when he was supposed to be the 'next' big thing in Italian football
    Every Italian CB is.

From Criscito to Ranocchia.

I personally never liked him but especially at this point this transfer looks laughable. Points out we'll keep 3-5-2 most likely.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Never rated him, even when he was supposed to be the 'next' big thing in Italian football
    Few years back people on this forum were bashing Barzagli and laughing at him. And that was when he played for Palermo and was doing very well. Look where he is now: best defender in Serie A in two consecutive years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)