Fallout (1 Viewer)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For all Fallout lovers out there you can post here anything related to any Fallout game released so far. Wasteland was such a fun place to explore, wasn't it? I really hope Fallout 4 to be announced soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3
    Definitely. But my favorite one is Fallout 2, probably because it's one of the first games I played back than. If you haven't played it I strongly recommend it to you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Fallout 3 was the first I played in the series, completely addicted. All the side missions, think my save was about 65 hours, which is high for me.

New Vegas was also good but little more than an add-on, the environments were essentially the same and it was graphically identical.

I also bought the Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel DLCs, but not the other ones.

OP
    Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #6
    Fallout 3 was the first I played in the series, completely addicted. All the side missions, think my save was about 65 hours, which is high for me.

New Vegas was also good but little more than an add-on, the environments were essentially the same and it was graphically identical.

I also bought the Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel DLCs, but not the other ones.
    I've spent 100+ hours playing it. I've searched almost every location. At that time I was still studying so I had plenty of time. These days I can't afford myself that much of playing time. Anyway Anchorage and Mothership Zeta were complete disappointments to me while Point Lookout was very good DLC.
    If you haven't played older versions like Fallout and Fallout 2 I also recommend it as I had great fun.

- - - Updated - - -

:O is Fallout 4 announced?
    Nothing official till now but i have a feeling they might announce in the next couple of months.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4149101 said:
    100+ hours?

Bow before me.... I think I've had over 1,500 hours on NV/FO3 combined.
    Oh man..haha how many quests did you do or now you are just wondering around killing ghouls? :lol:

OP
    Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #13
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4149101 said:
    100+ hours?

:delpiero: :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4149101 said:
    100+ hours?

How? How do you spend 1,500 hours on a game? :D Even in my student days...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4149101 said:
    100+ hours?

Wow... that's crazy. Combined for me is probably 250-300

Apr 7, 2013
    Completed fallout 1 a few months ago and boy was I impressed. I felt that FO 3 which I completed.few years back, didn't offer what FO1 offered. For an old game it's quite a feat. Maybe not, considering the number of shit releases nowadays.

OP
    Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #18
    Completed fallout 1 a few months ago and boy was I impressed. I felt that FO 3 which I completed.few years back, didn't offer what FO1 offered. For an old game it's quite a feat. Maybe not, considering the number of shit releases nowadays.
    Fallout 1 was a great game. People are usually turned off by graphic but there is much more than that. There are plenty of good mods for Fallout 2 if you haven't played it which offer a whole new experience. The best one for me was Restoration Project 2.12b but there is soon to be release 2.2 version which will have more locations and quests. If you're interested below are the links.
    http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56087
    http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62962

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)