Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
udinese and tour de france? shite jerseys. design of second one is nice but the colour is aweful, wil be nicer with blue shorts and socks. home jersey is a lazy effort.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why do you think it's ugly?

It has more of a classic Juve look than any jersey we've seen in recent years. I absolutely love it.

Second kit as well, always been a fan of the yellow away shirts :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

It has more of a classic Juve look than any jersey we've seen in recent years. I absolutely love it.

Jemmy :heart: How you been brah?

And yeah, I love the home jersey. Classic design. And yellow away jersies are always cool looking.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Jemmy :heart: How you been brah?

And yeah, I love the home jersey. Classic design. And yellow away jersies are always cool looking.
I'm good, chief. Just very busy, heading into my exams-phase which is super stressful. But I'm posting as much as I can :D

What about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Home kit is bitchin, not a fan of the away one thpugh
The only thing about the away shirt that irks me a little bit, is that it can't have the scudetto on the middle of the chest, which I'm a fan of. Other than that, I think it's awesome.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Agreed.

I don't like the second one though.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Both look ok-ish. When were the 2012/13 kits presented to the public? July 11th?

I've bought both kits from this season but they really have to come up with something amazing this year to get me to buy another jersey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)