Tomb Raider (2013) (1 Viewer)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long, long time. What an intense-blood-pumping-kick-ass game! I'm using up all my free time playing it and i feel no shame. I've played all Tomb Raider games from when the very first one came out and i, without a doubt, say that this is the best game of the series, hands down. Period. If you haven't played it yet, what the fuck are you waiting for? GO GET IT!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Game of the year. The best Lara ever. I couldn't stop playing it. And what an epic finish on the top of the mountain.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rise of Tomb Raider anyone? I'm eagerly anticipating its release for PC and the reviews out there are rather favorable.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The game has incredibly evolved since those days. They included hunting and crafting in this one, side missons, along with standard exploration of tombs and story is fairly well written. The combat system has been massively improved as well, TR 2013 was already a big step up. I've been only hearing positive reviews for this one. As an avid follower of the series I'll give it a try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)