Anyone watching Bayern v Juve Game Tonight in London / South East??? (1 Viewer)

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Are there any Juventini in London or South East England going to a bar or hall or something to watch the game tonight?

I can't stand to be on my own at home for our biggest match in 7 years!!! I need to be with fellow Bianconeri to share the joy / despair...

Anyone here from Juventus Club Londra? Don't they get together to watch the games???

HELP!!!! I am soooo nervous......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Are there any Juventini in London or South East England going to a bar or hall or something to watch the game tonight?

I can't stand to be on my own at home for our biggest match in 7 years!!! I need to be with fellow Bianconeri to share the joy / despair...

Anyone here from Juventus Club Londra? Don't they get together to watch the games???

I get very superstitious when it comes to watching Juve. So I'm gonna be recluse on this one.

OP
enzodileto

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    Listen my Black & White Brothers.... do not hide at home.... we must join together to celebrate Juve's biggest game in 7 years!!!

I remember watching Juve v Real Madrid semi final back in 2003... Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved.... I can still remember the wave of joy as Pavel striked the ball with the outside of his right foot from Zambrotta's 70 yard diagonal pass... then he jumped the boardings ripped off his shirt and celebrated with the curva!!!

I was with another 7 or 8 Juventini and we were going mad!!! Only Del Piero's goal in World Cup Semi matched that joy... the point is it's the closest to being at the stadium...

We must share this match...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

I wont be in london in time for kick off as im working today so ill be watching at home in st albans. I dont really know any specific places that will show the game. Maybe a bar in tottenham court road

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
    I'm Juventus Club Londra but not watching the game uptown tonight.

For Napoli-Juve I went uptown to watch the game as ESPN wern't showing it and I went to Bar Italia in Soho which is where I would recommend you go should be quite a good atmosphere too.

I won't be able to meet up to watch the 2nd leg as I'll be at the stadium :D so hoping for a good result from the boys tonight to take into next week's game.

Forza Juve!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Do Juve Club londra do many social events still? i havn't been a member for a few years now since i have a international membership with Juventus any ways but purely from a social aspect is it worth joining still?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I get very superstitious when it comes to watching Juve. So I'm gonna be recluse on this one.
    I thought I was the only one. :D

There's a gathering from Juve fans tonight and I've been invited by many friends but no I'm watching it at home, alone. :nervous:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)