Which clubs do you hate? - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 503
  1. #81
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26,779
    Cash
    45,387
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    They had a $#@! squad, and beat an amazing Milan side leading 3-0 in the CL FINAL!!! How can you not love that! Either ways I'm kinda glad they're in $#@!, and that's the only time I can smile when I see some poor looser wearing a Gerrard jersey, if they become semi-good again they'll be annoying for sure. As for now let them rot.

    @Trez
    Morocco>Algeria

  2. #82
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,032
    Cash
    14,649
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    They had a $#@! squad, and beat an amazing Milan side leading 3-0 in the CL FINAL!!! How can you not love that! Either ways I'm kinda glad they're in $#@!, and that's the only time I can smile when I see some poor looser wearing a Gerrard jersey, if they become semi-good again they'll be annoying for sure. As for now let them rot.
    One word for you my friend

    Heysel

  3. #83
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    73,438
    Cash
    135,659
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    I'm past Heysel though. That's still no excuse for being decks with a victim complex and five trophies.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

  4. #84
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,032
    Cash
    14,649
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Yeah all that stuff just adds to it, the delusional fans annoy me so much.

  5. #85
    The Guv'nor Gep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    11,823
    Cash
    2,158
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    And the whole victim complex thing.
    Listen Hadrians wall.

    I've long hated Liverpool before the Heysel disaster.

    Annoying thing bout growing up in the UK in the 80's was everything pro Pool.

  6. #86
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26,779
    Cash
    45,387
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Hey man, if I started to hate organization/countries for the deaths they were involved in, then I'd be hating every goddamn set of society. Me momma didn't die in there so no need for me to get worked up by it, however my condolences to the dead ones and the I hope the injured managed to get a speedy recovery.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JFG View Post
    Yeah all that stuff just adds to it, the delusional fans annoy me so much.
    Nothing tops Arsenal fans when it comes to delusion. No one.

  7. #87
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,032
    Cash
    14,649
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Yep Arsenal fans are on a par as far as superiority complexes go

  8. #88
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26,779
    Cash
    45,387
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    On par?! Nah man! Never seen any set of fans as delusional as them, at first it's hilarious then it gets annoying, and then you never want to talk football with them or else you'll be jumping at their throats.

  9. #89
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,445
    Cash
    46,975
    Mentioned
    1394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Listen Hadrians wall.

    I've long hated Liverpool before the Heysel disaster.

    Annoying thing bout growing up in the UK in the 80's was everything pro Pool.
    You are one old mofo then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  10. #90
    porn forum troll Bisco's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    moscova
    Posts
    14,049
    Cash
    2,745
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    $#@! Egypt and their CAN dominance! Love Egyptians though every one of 'em I met were super cool ppl.



    I can't hate them, they made Meelan cry!! That game was like a victory for me I felt absolute bliss seeing them tears flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrezJuve View Post
    I don't like them either, that's why I asked

    EDIT: not Egyptians, but their national team.
    der pharoah's are awesome 3 times in a row is a massive feat

    my list is actually simpler inter, zamalek fc, barfa, madrid, chelsea, toto fc (yids), nipples fc, genoa, milan,and spain!! in no particular order

    - - - Updated - - -


    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Hey man, if I started to hate organization/countries for the deaths they were involved in, then I'd be hating every goddamn set of society. Me momma didn't die in there so no need for me to get worked up by it, however my condolences to the dead ones and the I hope the injured managed to get a speedy recovery.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nothing tops Arsenal fans when it comes to delusion. No one.
    Quote Originally Posted by JFG View Post
    Yep Arsenal fans are on a par as far as superiority complexes go
    apart from fred, arsenal fans my cousin included live in there own bubble when it comes to arsenal being a top team.
    recommending porn actresses like Moratti recommended refs

    People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

  11. #91
    The Guv'nor Gep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    11,823
    Cash
    2,158
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Völler View Post
    You are one old mofo then.
    Just turned 33 actually and loaded. Life's quite good.

    How about you!?

  12. #92
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,032
    Cash
    14,649
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Just turned 33 actually and loaded. Life's quite good.

    How about you!?
    Need a new friend

  13. #93
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26,779
    Cash
    45,387
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)

  14. #94
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,445
    Cash
    46,975
    Mentioned
    1394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Just turned 33 actually and loaded. Life's quite good.

    How about you!?
    How could you have hated Liverpool long before the Heysel disaster then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  15. #95
    The Guv'nor Gep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    11,823
    Cash
    2,158
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Völler View Post
    How could you have hated Liverpool long before the Heysel disaster then?
    Just do. Lol

    Mug shut up

  16. #96
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,445
    Cash
    46,975
    Mentioned
    1394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Just do. Lol

    Mug shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  17. #97
    The Guv'nor Gep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    11,823
    Cash
    2,158
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFG View Post
    Need a new friend
    Typical slut

  18. #98
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26,779
    Cash
    45,387
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    What do you do, if you don't mind me asking.

  19. #99
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    73,438
    Cash
    135,659
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Hey man, if I started to hate organization/countries for the deaths they were involved in, then I'd be hating every goddamn set of society. Me momma didn't die in there so no need for me to get worked up by it, however my condolences to the dead ones and the I hope the injured managed to get a speedy recovery.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nothing tops Arsenal fans when it comes to delusion. No one.
    I dunno. Celtic put on a dazzling display this year that will be hard to beat.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

  20. #100
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    58,119
    Cash
    31,995
    Mentioned
    2770 Post(s)
    Every other club apart from Juventus
































    and Bayern of course.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 24.09.2005, 02:04
  2. which teaam do u hate most?
    By salman in forum Club football
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 13.05.2005, 09:32
  3. Which Club do you want ELiminated?
    By sutnop in forum Club football
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 15.03.2004, 14:47
  4. Which club is your favourite AFTER Juve?
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12.11.2003, 07:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •