Best second foot? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
All are great. I would add Overmars too.

The amount of goals Del Piero scored with his 2nd foot is ridiculous. So obviously I would pick him. :D

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Pirlo is kinda amazing with the left too... almost as accurate as the right.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Pirlo is kinda amazing with the left too... almost as accurate as the right.
    Pirlo is okay but not amazing IMO.

Del Piero, Zidane and Nedved are amazing I'd say. Nedved had incredible power with both feet. Del Piero has power and accurate shot with his 2nd foot.

Maldini was too good with both feet for a defender.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I'd probably go with Zidane. His technique was amazing, the way he kept the ball with both feet was legendary.

And I've realized Frenchies do it often, but nobody is as good as him.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Shooting with Power, i say Nedved. You can't tell what he's off foot going by his shot.
    Alex has an amazing accuracy with his left foot.
    And i know Pedro doesn't belong in this group, but he's the only player i've ever seen who's a righty but can dribble with his left, shooting and crossing is imaginable but dribbling with your off foot is incredibly hard.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I've also found that both Nani and sneijder can both "hit a ball" as good with their weaker foot.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    I've been watching football 13 years never seen a leftie who was good with his right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)