Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (1 Viewer)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    JoJo but I think Sanchez will be the one chosen and wouldn't mind him either if we can't get JoJo or others..

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    So tough as I like both, would be happy with either. So I'm voting on who's best value for money & who I think we'll get.

Sanchez

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    It's really tough, but I'd go ahead and pick Sanchez mainly because he's more versatile than Jovetic.
    I would disagree with that. In our current system Jovetic is more versatile IMO, because he could play SS or CF; Sanchez would be limited to the SS. If we played 4-3-3, there's no problem fitting either of them into the lineup.

Sanchez has speed which we could definitely use up front. Jovetic has more of a goal scoring presence in and around the box, though - and that's something I think we really need. I'm not convinced that Llorente is going to be clinical enough up front, but we'll see what happens. I like Jovetic's size compared to Sanchez as well, and I think he'd be more useful for buildup play. Also think that he has the higher ceiling.

Alexis would be a very solid addition too, but Jovetic for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)