Ballack Voted Germany's Sexiest Footballer (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Germany midfielder Michael Ballack has been voted as the national side's sexiest footballer in a survey released on Thursday. The 25-year-old received 40% of the votes in the survey by television channel DSF and Internet portal Sport1. Christoph Metzelder, one of his country's best performers in Japan and South Korea, came in second with just over 30% of the votes, with Carsten Jancker third and Oliver Kahn fourth.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2

• Date of Birth: 26.9.1976
      Place of Birth: Gِrlitz
      Astrological Sign: Libra
      Height: 1,89 m
      Weight: 80 kg
      Marital Status: Unwed, 1 son (Louis, born 16.8.2001)
      Highest Education: Abitur, German A-Levels (1995)
      Learned Profession: (Professional Football Player)
      Hobbies: Travelling, Tennis, Golf, Movies, Music
      Previous Teams:
      - BSG Motor Karl-Marx-Stadt (until 1995)
      - Chemnitzer FC (1995-1997)
      - 1.FC Kaiserslautern (1997-1999)
      - Bayer Leverkusen (since 1999)
      Milestones: Deutscher Meister 1998 (1.FC Kaiserslautern)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    The lower limit is 100 posts before you can use a custom avatar. Check the Support forum on how to get your post count back.

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
    Roberto Carlos was voted one of the sexiest players at the WC, so I guess Ballack can be the sexiest in Germany.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    (originally posted by Leila)
    Roberto Carlos was voted one of the sexiest players at the WC, so I guess Ballack can be the sexiest in Germany.
    Can you pls tell me who voted R carlos the sexiest, musta been the sexiest left back in the brazilian team, Have u seen Junior? :D

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
    I think the women of Japan, but they also found Kahn one of the prettiest... I've seen Junior-once-and that's enough.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    As far as I know, Cannavaro was voted the 'sexiest' football player at the WorldCup by the Japanese fans.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    Any suggestions nina :flirt: ?!

I really think that Ballack deserves the title, I mean OK, who else is there to compete with him? The only German players that I could think of are Rehmer, Schnider, and maybe Klose. But Ballack tops the list. I think that Jancker was voted third only because of his body, he has a great torso but apart from that ... urrggghh .....

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    Deisler didn't play in the World Cup :p

Metzelder, now we're talking :thumb:, but remember it's about 'sexiest' which means 'good-looks' + 'good-body'. Now, Metzelder is cute, but doesn't have a sexy body, so Ballack is still the one. Ohh, and don't worry guys we won't question your sexuality so feel comfortable.

Damn, I forgot about Butt, he's cool too, but again, he didn't take part as he is the 3rd GK.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    This is quite a coincidence. On the same day that the press names Ballack as Germany's sexiest footballer, the press also announces Padovano as the forum's sexiest member. Wow!!! I am honored. :cool:

nina

(originally posted by Padovano)
    the press also announces Padovano as the forum's sexiest member. Wow!!! I am honored. :cool:
    I thought you were running for the sexiest sheep? :mute: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)