Turning Mexican - AAAAAAAAARRIBA! (1 Viewer)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Inspired on the Turning Japanese thread I'll post some of the most promising young players in México. Hope you like it :weee:

I'll start with two of the newest FC Porto signings

Diego Reyes
Position: CB, CDM
Height: 1.89 m
Weight: 65 Kg.

Héctor Herrera
Position: CM, RM
Height: 1.80 m
Weigh: 74 Kg.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Cool :) Reyes kid reminds me a bit of Busquets, looks like he doesn't have control over his legs but somehow manages to keep balance. Or maybe I'm thinking of Jorge Martinez :D

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #10
    Cool :) Reyes kid reminds me a bit of Busquets, looks like he doesn't have control over his legs but somehow manages to keep balance. Or maybe I'm thinking of Jorge Martinez :D
    Yeah, I think the same, there's another one who's called Chatón who also looks like he doesn't have control on his body :D

I think that he should work a lot more on his physical because being a CB and just weigh 65 kg. can't be good in Europe

Who was the one who put AAAAAAAAARIBA on the title? put another R 'cause ariba doesn't means anything in spanish :D

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #11
    g_marco_fabian_576.jpg

Marco Fabian de la Mora

Position: SS, CAM, R/LW
    Place of birth: Zapopan, Jalisco, México.
    Height: 1.70 m
    Weight: 65 kg.
    Preferred Foot: Right
    Current club: CD Guadalajara

This is a very special player, as you can see he can score from long distance and also has a good finisher, is very elegant on the touch and also can drible. He could be the best mexican player around, or at least one of the more talented.
    But he's kind of a diva, with Chivas he doesn't play at full of his capacities, or that's how it looks like. He just does it when it's a big showcase, like with the National team.
    In the last days has been told that Chivas has a deal with Schalke 04 for around 14 million dollars.

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #12

Raúl Alonso Jiménez

Position: SS, ST, LW
    Place of birth: Tepeji, Hidalgo, Mexico
    Height: 1.90 m
    Weight: 76kg
    Preferred Foot: Left
    Current club: CF América

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #14

Marco Bueno
    Position: ST
    Height: 1.81 m
    Current club: Pachuca CF

Jonathan Espericueta
    Position: CM
    Height: 1.78 m
    Current club: Tigres UANL​

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    A new Burrito bar just opened up close to me and it's just, well it's just awesome. God bless you Mexico :touched:

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #17
    A new Burrito bar just opened up close to me and it's just, well it's just awesome. God bless you Mexico :touched:
    :angel:

Burritos, tortas, tacos, enchiladas... Mexico has a very wide and fattening cuisine :dusan:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :angel:

Burritos, tortas, tacos, enchiladas... Mexico has a very wide and fattening cuisine :dusan:
    Man, I gotta tell you about a couple of trips I made to Topolobampo, a Chicago-based Mexican place run by Rick Bayless that the Obamas say is their favorite restaurant. Mexican food like I've never had. I had a tasting menu of just Jalisco cuisine there once -- which you normally would just associate with tequila, chicharrónes, and simple foods. Amazing, and nothing like you get in 99.99% of the Mexican shacks U.S.-side. :lick:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Man, I gotta tell you about a couple of trips I made to Topolobampo, a Chicago-based Mexican place run by Rick Bayless that the Obamas say is their favorite restaurant. Mexican food like I've never had. I had a tasting menu of just Jalisco cuisine there once -- which you normally would just associate with tequila, chicharrónes, and simple foods. Amazing, and nothing like you get in 99.99% of the Mexican shacks U.S.-side. :lick:

it is no coincidence tex-mex rhymes with sex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)