The League (1 Viewer)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah it's a great show, first season too much fantasy football, but after that they moved from it and more to more jokes. The crazy cousin is hilarious :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Haha yeah, i used to watch it. haven't been able to keep up with the new season. Raffi is hilarious.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
This show is freaking awesome. :D I had some of the biggest laughing moments from watching this show. :D Taco is still my favorite though. :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've tried a year or two ago and simply could not get into it. I did see a recent episode on tailgating at a game that wasn't half-bad, but not enough to convert me.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The first season is too much fantasy football related. It was hit and miss, but I'm glad i stuck with it, since after it it gets better and much more funnier. It has lots of elements, some good comedy, some stupid and some borderline crazy one too :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I've tried a year or two ago and simply could not get into it. I did see a recent episode on tailgating at a game that wasn't half-bad, but not enough to convert me.
That's the problem with almost all comedy shows. You gotta get into it. :D I almost dropped The League too. You gotta give it like 5 episodes, but then you are hooked. :)

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    Mate, I'm like Taco, I don't know crap about NFL. Still a fan of fantasy stuff (NBA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)