[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    To be honest, this looks like it's going to be our fourth defeat this season.

Dec 24, 2012
    Why do you guys want to see Isla? He's not been as terrible as Padoin, sure, but he's been absolutely wasteful when it counts. I'd take Marrone any day over him in some other system. Maybe a 4-4-2 with Pirlo, Marrone, Vidal, Pogba, and any 2 up front, doesn't really make a difference, they are all almost equally unable to finish. Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres in the back.

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres

Vidal - Pirlo - Marrone - Pogba

Whatever - Whatever

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    We surely won't be seeing a 433 against Udinese's 352.

Buffon
    Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres
    Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giaccherini
    Vucinic - Giovinco​

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    We have a week to prepare for this game and I'm convinced we will do much better then in the last two league games.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    We have a week to prepare for this game and I'm convinced we will do much better then in the last two league games.
    Me too, which is why I haven't pressed the panic button yet. I totally expect this Juve to defeat Udinese at home, regardless of Di Natale's form or whatever, after two such dreadful league games.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Still no Giorgio or Claudio? :cry:
    @ Toni Conte! Remind your players: -

SIAMO AMICI DI NESSUNO!

Do NOT sit back on a 1 or 2 goal lead! We have lost 5 points out of 6 because of sitting back after scoring one goal! It is easy to defeat a team that does that; especially as the refs are sooo inclined to favour the other side.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Still no Giorgio or Claudio? :cry:
    @ Toni Conte! Remind your players: -

SIAMO AMICI DI NESSUNO!

Do NOT sit back on a 1 or 2 goal lead! We have lost 5 points out of 6 because of sitting back after scoring one goal! It is easy to defeat a team that does that; especially as the refs are sooo inclined to favour the other side.
    I'm afraid Chiellini might not be back until feb. :(

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I ain't freaking. Juve often drags in January. And the team tends to up its game to the competition. I honestly feel better about Udinese than I did about Parma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)