Outright winner Africa Cup (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this is far to hard to decide

the stars are a bit past it, and the young ones, are stillto young to determine who's best at carrying their team imo.µ

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Morocco has one of the most talented African squads, however for some reason, they always fail to live up to their potential as a team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would love it if finally Drogba lifts the cup but I am going for either Ghana or the host nation this time.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Who is this person, and what have you done with Cheesio?
:D This might come as a surprise but i don't rate the Moroccan NT and i don't rate all Moroccan players.

Morocco has one of the most talented African squads, however for some reason, they always fail to live up to their potential as a team.
The current squad is full of Meh players, they have a Meh manager. You are right maybe this time they could go far in the tournamenet.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:D This might come as a surprise but i don't rate the Moroccan NT and i don't rate all Moroccan players.

The current squad is full of Meh players, they have a Meh manager. You are right maybe this time they could go far in the tournamenet.
i want the old cheesio back per favor!! :D or is this a new tactic thast might break the jinx?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Oh come on, what do you mean meh players?

Belhanda, El Hamdaoui, Al Arabi,Benatia, Boussoufa and Barrada are all top players, you guys have a better squad than most African teams to be honest. The problem isn't in the individual talent, its getting those players to play as a team.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I don't deny that we have a talented group of players but this squad also have it's share a meh players that leaves you saying why the fuck were they called up, especially some players from the local league, plus i don't rate the manager at all. The second round is the most i see them going hopefully i'm wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)