Peluso, the epitome of the modern defender (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Federico Peluso is a modern footballer. Not only because he can play in several positions but also because he can easily adapt to different systems of play. An all-round defender who is as equally at ease at left-back or in central defence, he gets forward well and shows the same impeccable timing in the opposition’s box as he does when stopping opposing strikers in his own.
Peluso was born in Rome on 20 January 1984 and has refined these attributes throughout his career, beginning with the youth set-up at Lazio and then at Pro Vercelli in 2001, his first taste of professional football. After spending time at Ternana and AlbinoLeffe, he reached the heights of Serie A in 2009 with Atalanta. It was there he became acquainted with Antonio Conte and became a regular fixture for the Bergamo-based outfit.
Consistent performances and continual improvement have seen him called up to the Italian national side. He made his debut in a friendly match against England in August 2012 and on 7 September he made his first appearance in a competitive match against Bulgaria. Four days later, he had the joy of scoring his first goal for the Azzurri against Malta.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
:xmas:
Funny as hell indeed:matri:
But it comes in line with my long post about modern defenders and what that means now, this is exactly what was said about Molinaro and this is exactly why i disagree with the whole notion of having a defender who cant defend, only because he is a good athlet and not a good footballer.

In Italy, most of the teams still play about winning and not only about running, no wonder Peluso could never go past Atalanta... (until they have found a victim to capitalise)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:xmas:
Funny as hell indeed:matri:
But it comes in line with my long post about modern defenders and what that means now, this is exactly what was said about Molinaro and this is exactly why i disagree with the whole notion of having a defender who cant defend, only because he is a good athlet and not a good footballer.

In Italy, most of the teams still play about winning and not only about running, no wonder Peluso could never go past Atalanta... (until they have found a victim to capitalise)
Bro you're lame

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
yeah? i ve heard that before, by the Molinaro, Secco, Grosso, Motta, DN, Borriello, CR etc apologists...
where are they know?? (prolly this is the reason some member hate me, they attack me and then history proved them wrong in a stunishing way)
In their faces :agree:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Never have I seen a person targetted and owned as badly by a major corporation as Cronios just got served by Juventus F.C. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)