De Ceglie: "I want to keep winning" (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Paolo De Ceglie grinds out countless kilometres up and down the flank throughout the season, yet still has the desire to keep going at the end of the year. But he decided to celebrate New Year’s Eve in his home region of Valle d’Aosta, an hour’s drive from Turin, with those who are close to him: "I was in the mountains near my hometown with my friends. It was a pleasant evening, nothing crazy, obviously. The image that I took away from 2012 is that of winning the Scudetto, the celebrations against Atalanta, and also when we said farewell to Del Piero."
Moments that Paolo does not want to forget, but which he’s also hoping to re-live as soon as possible: "The New Year’s resolution is to continue winning. We mustn’t choose between one competition or another, but rather try to prove ourselves in the league and go as far as possible in the other competitions."
And in order to make it happen, Juve began working hard as soon as the holiday break ended. "This is our philosophy and our objective. To give our all in training to be able to then show maximum intensity during the games", concluded Paolo.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)