The Continassa area Project - Juventuz News - Juventuz Forums

Cash
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)

The Continassa area Project

Juventus announced that the City of Turin Council has approved Partial Variation no. 277 to the P.R.G. (General Master Plan) in force and the redevelopment proposal for the Continassa Area, adjacent to the Juventus Stadium, and currently seriously run-down and abandoned.
    Therefore, Juventus will acquire a renewable long-term lease from the City of Turin, for a period of 99 years, on a portion of the Continassa Area, equal to 180,000 square metres, and the related pavement area (SLP) totalling 33,000 square metres, to house the new Training and Media Centre for the First Team, tourism and hotel establishments, entertainment activities, private residences as well as businesses, restaurants and support services ("Juventus Area").
    The price, as identified in the report by the expert assigned by the City of Turin, has been set at € 11.7 million, which assigns a value of about € 355 per square metre of SLP (totalling 33,000 square metres) and € 65 per square metre for the long-term lease (totalling 180,000 square metres).
    An SLP of 5,000 square metres, owned by Juventus, shall also be transferred to the Juventus Area, for the construction of premises to house the new headquarters.

Source: Juventus.com

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Continassa project receives green light

The Area Continassa project takes a step forward today as Juventus and the City of Turin sign a definitive 99-year renewable ownership contract

Juventus Football Club took a significant step forward with the Continassa project this afternoon as club CEO Aldo Mazzia officially signed a definitive lease agreement with the City of Turin.

The renewable contract lasts for 99 years and covers 180,000 square metres of the Continassa Area. The related pavement area (SLP), which totals 33,000 square metres, will house the new Training and Media Centre for the First Team and also provide services to the public, as well as private residences.

The price, as determined by the expert assigned by the City of Turin, has been set at €11.7 million, which assigns a value of about € 355 per square metre of SLP (totalling 33,000 square metres) and € 65 per square metre for the long-term lease (totalling 180,000 square metres).
    An SLP of 5,000 square metres, already owned by Juventus, shall also be transferred to the Juventus Area to house the new registered office in the Cascina Continassa, which will be renovated for this purpose.
    There were two key steps which made today’s contract possible. On 22 December 2012, the Turin city council approved Partial Variation no. 277 and Juventus’ redevelopment proposal for the Continassa Area adjacent to Juventus Stadium. On 28 December 2012, Juventus and the City of Turin signed the preliminary contract.
    The Juventus Area will be handed over to Juventus from the City of Turin by 31 August 2013.
    The remaining part of the Continassa Area, totaling 80,000 square metres, will remain the property of the City of Turin, which plans to build a park and public services there.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news...013_continassa

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So what is the status on this? has the work started?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2096 Post(s)
    Loans and payments have been made. Wether we are past the conceptual part i dont know, but iirc it was a 5 year thing ?
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Condinassa: Land of the liquid cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think read some place, that it was supposed to be finished 2016? but i'm not sure

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Any under construction fotos?

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    You are really keen about this project, I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yup, also because i believe that it's one of the steps thats gonna take us back to greatness.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)