Homeland (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];3965892 said:
The last episode of homeland..... just wow :shocked: holy shit .....
now i'm tryin' to figure out who put C4 in the trunk of Brody's car and rearrange it.....
The terrorists?

Anyways great finale. Totally unexpected.

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    The terrorists?

Anyways great finale. Totally unexpected.
    There was/is a rat in CIA...it's really hard to figure out him....it's not Quinn, not Sol, not Brody...who else had a opportunity to put C4 in Brody's car and drive it in restricted area?!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Juventino[RUS];3966378 said:
    There was/is a rat in CIA...it's really hard to figure out him....it's not Quinn, not Sol, not Brody...who else had a opportunity to put C4 in Brody's car and drive it in restricted area?!
    Its no mystery, it was simply just an al qaida operative who used Brody's car (that doesnt get checked) to get the bomb in, it was already in CIA parking, just moved it closer, considering they had their guard down after Abu Nazirs death, it was fairly easy for them to do it.

No major mystery in terms of some rat we know amongst the CIA characters, just manipulating and conniving al qaida operatives framing Brody.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3966378 said:
    I figure someone working for the black guy, remember he wanted to kill Brody. Either that or someone working for Abu Nazir

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Its no mystery, it was simply just an al qaida operative who used Brody's car (that doesnt get checked) to get the bomb in, it was already in CIA parking, just moved it closer, considering they had their guard down after Abu Nazirs death, it was fairly easy for them to do it.

No major mystery in terms of some rat we know amongst the CIA characters, just manipulating and conniving al qaida operatives framing Brody.
    Is the guys in the show the "al qaida" ones based on the real organisation? Not that there is a bin laden in the movie, but I you know just this big bad organisation.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Is the guys in the show the "al qaida" ones based on the real organisation? Not that there is a bin laden in the movie, but I you know just this big bad organisation.
    Yes, they are going for "realism", not inventing a new boogie man, but going with actual Al Qaida, even mentionned in deads VP eulogy of how he was responsible for setting up groundwork in the task force that lead to Bin Ladens death, aswell as his tv sucessor Abu Nazir.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Yes, they are going for "realism", not inventing a new boogie man, but going with actual Al Qaida, even mentionned in deads VP eulogy of how he was responsible for setting up groundwork in the task force that lead to Bin Ladens death, aswell as his tv sucessor Abu Nazir.
    Don't wanna sound too conspiricitst or whatever, but this just seems brainwashing at it's best and simpliest forms. More ammo for the war on terror.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12

What about Danny Galvez?? I've got a feeling that he is involved somehow...Probably bomb was placed in Brody's car long time ago, when CIA arrested those terrorist the bomb was already in his car and it was an amazing plan by Abu Nazir, it's the same bomb that terrorist took in that shop, right? Plus how terrorists have found video with Brody's recognition?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Man keep up...

Danny Galvez was just a desperate hunch by Carrie, he is not a mole, she was stereotyping him because he got carried away and he is muslim.

And yeah they planned it all along to put on Brody's car, but they didnt have to do it long time ago, just do it before funeral, as I said they had their guard down. And as I said keep up...ofcourse they have Brody's suicide bomber recording...they recorded it...since he was one of them...They dont need to find it, they made it. CIA found a copy of this recording in Libanon, in the house of a Hizbollah commander if you recall

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    Man keep up...

Danny Galvez was just a desperate hunch by Carrie, he is not a mole, she was stereotyping him because he got carried away and he is muslim.

And yeah they planned it all along to put on Brody's car, but they didnt have to do it long time ago, just do it before funeral, as I said they had their guard down. And as I said keep up...ofcourse they have Brody's suicide bomber recording...they recorded it...since he was one of them...They dont need to find it, they made it. CIA found a copy of this recording in Libanon, in the house of a Hizbollah commander if you recall
    I thought that original video was stolen by Carrie and terrorists didn't have time to make a copies! do you remember that it's CIA made a copies of that video?
    If he was going to hospital why he didn't stop the car immediately, because of what he was scared? he was bleeding..what a bullshit argument to drive alone to hospital, isn't it?
    I can't believe that some people think that Brody has really made it :rofl:
    Wow...some people are saying that Saul is the mole.....

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Umm all of the things in this series, you think a suicide bombers recording that was initially found in a usb drive, hence basically a copy, being leaked by the terrorist organisation (who are extremely expert with all things tech, I mean killed a man by hacking his heart lol) who he was part of and made the video, is suspension of disbelief?

Danny Galvez was bleeding out when he was stopped, ofcourse he was in a hurry, how is it a bullshit reason when you are bleeding out?

This series narrative is not that complicated man, if they want to throw a curve ball in terms of the plot, they do it right in your face, this season has ENDED, what went on is fairly clear, there is no imaginary 3rd entity outside the CIA or Al Qaida that orchestrated it, if there was, they would shown that, there is nothing to save for since its over, pretty simple to know what next season will be about, and isnt explaining obvious details like how the above happend

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    Umm all of the things in this series, you think a suicide bombers recording that was initially found in a usb drive, hence basically a copy, being leaked by the terrorist organisation (who are extremely expert with all things tech, I mean killed a man by hacking his heart lol) who he was part of and made the video, is suspension of disbelief?

Danny Galvez was bleeding out when he was stopped, ofcourse he was in a hurry, how is it a bullshit reason when you are bleeding out?

This series narrative is not that complicated man, if they want to throw a curve ball in terms of the plot, they do it right in your face, this season has ENDED, what went on is fairly clear, there is no imaginary 3rd entity outside the CIA or Al Qaida that orchestrated it, if there was, they would shown that, there is nothing to save for since its over, pretty simple to know what next season will be about, and isnt explaining obvious details like how the above happend
    There are were a lot of people who could help him there, isn't it? SWAT boys could heal you, it's only bleeding.......He knew that Abu Nazir is there, he knew that if they will catch Abu Nazir he will name his mole...that's it...
    And explain to me why jewish priest was used at Abu Nazir funeral?? It was Saul decision, right? Plus Saul failed lie detector test...I'm not saying that he is a double agent, but he is very strange..

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3966456 said:
    There are were a lot of people who could help him there, isn't it? SWAT boys could heal you, it's only bleeding.......He knew that Abu Nazir is there, he knew that if they will catch Abu Nazir he will name his mole...that's it...
    And explain to me why jewish priest was used at Abu Nazir funeral?? It was Saul decision, right? Plus Saul failed lie detector test...I'm not saying that he is a double agent, but he is very strange..
    big tits

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Juventino[RUS];3966456 said:
    Ok I tried my best, but you are simply too stupid to follow basic narrative of this tv series...

He was BLEEDING OUT, his instinct was go to hospital, not lets see if SWAT guys busy with chasing numero uno terrorist should help him, when the only help they can give is drive him to hospital (redundant). And the sole reason Carrie suspected him besides being desperately paranoid is that he was leaving the area, hence suspected driving out Abu Nazir. Well since we KNOW Nazir was hiding in that facility and esccaped the search through that, and not through Galvez driving him away, the notion of him being his accomplice due to that is hence inexistent.

And Saul was overseeing Abu Nazirs burial rites, which btw was islamic, not jewish...(I mean ffs how do you not know this???), and no it wasnt his decision, thats just the basic courtesy Nazir gets, to get a proper muslim burial (even if its thrown into deep sea). And Saul failed the test because it was set up that way, it was a political blackmail by his boss CIA boss, using his shady operations as leverage,similar kind of past most if not all of them CIA operatives have, against him as a way to keep him quiet.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    Ok I tried my best, but you are simply too stupid to follow basic narrative of this tv series...

He was BLEEDING OUT, his instinct was go to hospital, not lets see if SWAT guys busy with chasing numero uno terrorist should help him, when the only help they can give is drive him to hospital (redundant). And the sole reason Carrie suspected him besides being desperately paranoid is that he was leaving the area, hence suspected driving out Abu Nazir. Well since we KNOW Nazir was hiding in that facility and esccaped the search through that, and not through Galvez driving him away, the notion of him being his accomplice due to that is hence inexistent.

And Saul was overseeing Abu Nazirs burial rites, which btw was islamic, not jewish...(I mean ffs how do you not know this???), and no it wasnt his decision, thats just the basic courtesy Nazir gets, to get a proper muslim burial (even if its thrown into deep sea). And Saul failed the test because it was set up that way, it was a political blackmail by his boss CIA boss, using his shady operations as leverage,similar kind of past most if not all of them CIA operatives have, against him as a way to keep him quiet.
    * Nazer finds out about the pacemaker on the new york times.
    * He finds out from Galvez that the only times they have gatherings at the CIA is when someone dies.
    * Someone leaks that the tailers shop is being monitored from within the CIA (Galvez). A few days later Galvez survives even though he should have more likely died
    * Nazer needs the codes from Estes office (presumably to get the into Langley without passing through security to get the bomb in).
    * Galvez sees and records the safe combination some time earlier in the series. But he can't get into estes office alone.
    * He gets brodie to get the code. Roya turns up at the office and waits around. At the exact moment brodie is in estes office, he walks in and says roya's got something really important to talk abut and Estes leaves.
    * In episode 11.. they setup a very classic strawman plot to include him and then dismiss him when they say nazeer is trying to escape. This plot device is often used when they want you to think about someone and then dismiss it. (and homeland does it all the time, especially with brody)
    * they kill walden, galvez has brought the explosives though the gate using the codes he got from the office, and boom, he blows up the CIA

Eat this then, stupid punk, and we didn't knew that he is fucking muslim before episode s2e11

- - - Updated - - -

big tits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)