Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RIP

There's a lot of fucked up people in the world. That much has been going on for centuries. The difference now is that they have greater access to deadly force.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
People in America have a right to carry a gun, just fucking live with it. If you can't live with it, then you're just one European pussy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am definitely purchasing firearms for Christmas. By the end of Obama's Presidency, he will have an outright ban on guns. From the Fast and the Furious gun running into Mexico to demonize the second amendment, to all the media hype over every single shooting that doesn't involve someone who is African American, they're coming for your weapons.

You have to be an idiot not to want to own a firearm in these crazy times.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
well, I for one feel much safer that the rednecks' 2nd amendment rights are upheld.

Such a senseless loss of life. RIP

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am definitely purchasing firearms for Christmas. By the end of Obama's Presidency, he will have an outright ban on guns. From the Fast and the Furious gun running into Mexico to demonize the second amendment, to all the media hype over every single shooting that doesn't involve someone who is African American, they're coming for your weapons.

:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, that was not a joke. I will definitely be purchasing firearms before it's impossible to obtain one, unless you're a police officer or other criminal.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

well, I have always had you for someone who's a bad break up away from emptying an AK47 at an elementary school, so you better stack up now. my advice, go for the AK not some US-made junk that will jam in the rain and kevlar piercing ammo, just in case.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well, I have always had you for someone who's a bad break up away from emptying an AK47 at an elementary school, so you better stack up now. my advice, go for the AK not some US-made junk that will jam in the rain and kevlar piercing ammo, just in case.
You are definitely a pretty sad individual.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No, that was not a joke. I will definitely be purchasing firearms before it's impossible to obtain one, unless you're a police officer or other criminal.
Will never happen, IMO. This has been the rallying cry by the NRA for decades.

Instead of less guns since that debate started, we've only seen more proliferate and even more powerful ones for that matter. So I don't see the evidence that gun proliferation is in decline in any way.

Gun ownership may have declined as a percentage as people have moved away from agricultural society, but the total number of guns in distribution has not. "Peak guns" is a myth.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It definitely could, just one Executive Order away from it. There isn't any law in this land anymore. If you can't put someone like Corzine in jail, then you have a failed system, IMO.
Executive order or not (and that's one sure fire way to be elected out of office, no pun intended), the civil disobedience would be ridiculous. It would be harder to enforce than prohibition in the 1930s.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Good ol 'Merica.

- - - Updated - - -

According to a version the guy went into a class where his mother was a teacher, whacked her, liquidated that whole class(18) and killed seven others.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The real problem, IMO, are clowns who think they are the center of the universe and the rest of us around them are just puppets put here for their amusement. It's the ultimate selfishness.

Suicides are that way too. Some people have to be such drama queens that they can't take care of business and be done with it, they have to make a bunch of innocents around them part of their personal insanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)