[Champions League] Nordsjælland vs JUVENTUS (23rd Oct - 2012) (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nordsjælland vs Juventus
Champions League Match Day 3
Tuesday October 23, 20:45 CEST

Countdown
World Time Zones

Atlf8.png

Current Standings

[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td]Pts[/td]
[td]P[/td]
[td]W[/td]
[td]D[/td]
[td]L[/td]
[td]GF[/td]
[td]GA[/td]
[td]Form[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]1. Chelsea[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]1[/td]
[td]1[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]DW[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2. Shakhtar Donetsk[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]1[/td]
[td]1[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]1[/td]
[td]WD[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3. Juventus[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]DD[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]4. Nordsjælland[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]LL[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Preview

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope the players reward me with a great display crowned with a victory seeing as I will be there.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
People shouldn't underestimate FC Nordsjælland. Their passing game is great - they are basically following the Barca philosophy. Short passes all the time - also on goalkicks. They are trying to have a lot of possession so I wouldn't expect more than 55% possession to be honest. :)

Nordsjælland is a young and inexperienced team though. You should look for Okore, a 20 year old CB. He's a big talent and is going to be sold to a big club soon. :) Anyway, they weren't really that close to scoring against Chelsea - they probably had 1 chance. It's going to surprise me if they score a goal against us, so if we manage to score two goals, it's game over for them. One goal is probably enough as well. They don't really have a plan B.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
People shouldn't underestimate FC Nordsjælland. Their passing game is great - they are basically following the Barca philosophy. Short passes all the time - also on goalkicks, and they are trying to have a lot of possession. I wouldn't expect more than 55% possession to be honest. :)

Nordsjælland is a young and inexperienced team though. You should look for Okore, a 20 year old CB. He's going to be sold to a big club soon. :) Anyway, they weren't really that close to scoring against Chelsea - they probably had 1 chance. It's going to surprise me if they score a goal, so if we manage to score two goals, it's probably game over for them. One goal is probably enough as well. They don't really have a plan B.
Yer gonna get graped!

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
They did demonstrate some excellent ball retention ability against both Chelsea and Shakhtar. This won't be a walkover unless we get an early goal(s) and force them to open up and chase the game.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
People shouldn't underestimate FC Nordsjælland. Their passing game is great - they are basically following the Barca philosophy. Short passes all the time - also on goalkicks. They are trying to have a lot of possession so I wouldn't expect more than 55% possession to be honest. :)

Nordsjælland is a young and inexperienced team though. You should look for Okore, a 20 year old CB. He's going to be sold to a big club soon. :) Anyway, they weren't really that close to scoring against Chelsea - they probably had 1 chance. It's going to surprise me if they score a goal against us, so if we manage to score two goals, it's game over for them. One goal is probably enough as well. They don't really have a plan B.
The thing is, goals scored/goal difference might be important in this group and decide who'll go through. We need to hit 3 goals atleast.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The thing is, goals scored/goal difference might be important in this group and decide who'll go through. We need to hit 3 goals atleast.
True, but let's score the first goal before thinking about winning the game with 5 goals. :D Pride comes before a fall, as you say. :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Nordsjælland is a young and inexperienced team though. You should look for Okore, a 20 year old CB. He's a big talent and is going to be sold to a big club soon. :) Anyway, they weren't really that close to scoring against Chelsea - they probably had 1 chance. It's going to surprise me if they score a goal against us, so if we manage to score two goals, it's game over for them. One goal is probably enough as well. They don't really have a plan B.
What's the capacity of the stadium?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)