Oliver Torres (1 Viewer)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
oliver_torres_2318082b.jpg

Óliver Torres Muñoz (born 10 November 1994), simply Óliver, is a Spanish footballer who plays for Atlético Madrid B as a midfielder.

Born in Navalmoral de la Mata, Cáceres, Extremadura, Óliver joined Atlético Madrid during the summer of 2008, aged 13.[1] He spent four years progressing through the youth ranks before being introduced to the first team by manager Diego Simeone.

In late April 2012, despite not yet having featured for the club's reserve side, Óliver was called-up to the main squad for a La Liga game against Real Betis.[2] In the early hours of 20 August, in the 2012–13 opener, he made his professional debut, replacing Ádrian López in the 64th minute of a 1–1 away draw against Levante UD.

Chelsea made an offer for him :(
in that video he reminds me of pirlo or xabi, great playmaker who gave spain under 19 the euro under 19 last summer

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Very promising player indeed. I've seen him play a couple of times and he truly is a meastro with Pirlo similarities.. I can't help but think how all these promising registas will do; Pogba, Verratti, Torres etc - who will be the next big thing? I really don't know who's best, Pogba has got that physical presence but still a little behind the passing of both Torres and Verratti IMO

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3
    Very promising player indeed. I've seen him play a couple of times and he truly is a meastro with Pirlo similarities.. I can't help but think how all these promising registas will do; Pogba, Verratti, Torres etc - who will be the next big thing? I really don't know who's best, Pogba has got that physical presence but still a little behind the passing of both Torres and Verratti IMO
    i think so too
    this guy is 17 and the other two are 19.
    I think pogba won't be a really regista like pirlo or xabi,

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This kid was defenitely the standout in a spanish youth team thats filled with excellent more known prospects (mainly attackers, spains youth NTs filled with players schooled in their style, but dont have x-factor quality or individuality to be decisive, like their Olympic team was...but this kid deffo is in charge of things whenever I seen him), doubt Atletico will give him up any time soon. Or that we would be interested in him for real (nvm, just noticed this is in scouting network).

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Most be nice to be the second most important player after Messi, in one of the worlds best teams.

And only being a theatre kid.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    I hope that he gets more game action on the first team, he has rarely played this season, just 41 minutes on 2 games, I know he's just about to turn 18, but his talent it's outstanding and he needs more chances to demostrate it :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)