[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS (25th Sept - 2012) (1 Viewer)

Rats 0-0 Juve (25.09.2012): Man of the Match

• Asamoa

• Chiellini

• Buffon

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Woody could you add world time zones and countdown like in the chievo thread?

That really improves the matchthread!!

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Fuck Jovetic, his papa buffon will keep a clean sheet and then convince his mommy to finally send him to the men's school.

0-3. I see Quag smashing another volley from outside the box and Chiellini scoring a header after winning a wrestling match with a few purple rats.

I dont care how the third goal comes bt it will.

---------- Post Merged at 05:27 ----------

Woody could you add world time zones and countdown like in the chievo thread?

That really improves the matchthread!!
    Aite, gimme a minute.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    About the game..... Jopjo is going nowhere here.... i hope an inspirational performance from our guys... commanded by Quags and daddy Conte..we need to fuck them...and after their draw with parma.... we need to give them an horrid wounde in their house.Fukers doesnt even have a seat for Conte!

dinojuve

Sultan of Swing
    Jul 8, 2009
    I don't get that ''we don't have a place for Conte on the stadium'' story ... i mean wtf is that all about, are they so fckin scared of Conte that they just won't allow him to watch the game from like 30 meters of the pitch. Rats ... hope we crush them like last year when their fans tried to provoke our boss with all those wigs.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011

I find it interesting that the exact amount of games needed to tie Milan's record means we play everyone in the league exactly once before it can happen.

May 22, 2007
    Has Quagliarella played his way into the starting XI? I think he has.

Amazing that Conte has to keep the Roma game in mind, then also keep the Shakhtar game in mind after that. Really tough run of fixtures, this will define the depth of this Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)