Pavel Nedved (4 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yeah i was going to reply with a comment saying "aww thats pretty old" but hopefully he'll have another awesome season

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont think he age will start to wear him down until another few years too come the man is a machine.

Happy birthday and i which yer present to be the golden ball;)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He is not old if he giving great matches.Look at ferrara, he what now 36 or 37 and he is playing better than 25 year olds.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Nedved trains so much and so hard, that he's fitter than most players who are 26 years old. He will still be good for 2 more years, though I will not be surprised if they sell him next year.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Me out of all ppl nearly forgot about his birthday.

No scene. I am going to laugh at ppl who think he's too old. I am not exagerrating here but Nedved plays like a 28 yr old or younger and there for has like ten years again in him. Obviously he won't play for so long tho.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Nedved trains so much and so hard, that he's fitter than most players who are 26 years old. He will still be good for 2 more years, though I will not be surprised if they sell him next year.
2!? That's all!? That man is an absolute running machine. Hopefully he'll be our zola, battling on and creating attacks at 37 years old :thumb:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I'm sorry I've missed his birthday dedication thread or whatever you might call this, I was at the countryside at that moment. But anyhow, there are many players who are touching their peak of form around this age, and they are continuing to play until something tells them that it was enough. Maybe he'll stay until 34, it's an usual age for mids to retire :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)