Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Latest updates:

Berbatov has landed in Italy but not yet arrived at Fiorentina HQ ,its been almost 2 hours infact and Gazzetta is speculating that Berbatov is taking time because they think Juve might have jumped in to the race to sign Berbatov.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Let's not even start moaning about how we ended from Jojo and likes to Bendtner and era.

Who are we most likely to get? berba or bendtner? What a nasty choice to have between these two :groan:

enzo

May 14, 2012
    Latest updates:

Berbatov has landed in Italy but not yet arrived at Fiorentina HQ ,its been almost 2 hours infact and Gazzetta is speculating that Berbatov is taking time because they think Juve might have jumped in to the race to sign Berbatov.
    how silly.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
    why the fuck can't we just recall immobile and keep boakye???????????????????????? 1000 times better than panic buying drogba, bendtner, berbatov, floro flores, pellisier, inzaghi etc

or give the naples soccer 30m for insigne :rofl:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    When he decides to play, he's fantastic.

Consistency is his problem , to say the very least. that might be the most obvious comment I could ever make.

His goal tally for the last few years :D. I don't really want him but, not the player we need IMO. I want Llorente :depressed:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Llorente not coming? I thought Sky said he was on his way to Italy

Berbatov would be good, short term option but he can score. But a Mirko - Berbatov frontline :shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)