The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Date of birth: 26 November 1991
Place of birth: Calcinate, Italy
Height: 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight: 81 kg
Playing position: Striker​

Manolo Gabbiadini (born 26 November 1991) is an Italian professional footballer who currently plays for Serie A club Atalanta. He is the brother of international footballer Melania Gabbiadini.

Club career
He made his Serie A debut for Atalanta on 14 March 2010, in a game against Parma when he came on as a substitute in the 79th minute for Simone Tiribocchi. On 9 July 2010, he joined Serie B side Cittadella along with Daniele Gasparetto, as part of the deal that Atalanta signed Matteo Ardemagni. He scored 5 goals in 27 appearances during the Serie B season. In the summer 2011 he came back to his club, Atalanta, just promoted in Serie A.

International career
On 17 November 2010 he made his debut with the Italy U-21 squad in a friendly game against Turkey. On 29 March 2011 he scored his first goal for the U-21 team in a friendly game against Germany. On 6 October 2011, he scored an hat-trick in the away match won 7–2 against Liechtenstein.

BOOM: The boom arrived in the blue jersey of the Italy U21 team. Despite having played fleeting moments in four out of the five league games that had occurred thus far, Gabbiadini had not yet managed to score. However, he has been a goal machine at international youth level. He scored nine goals for the national team, and is approaching the position of top scorer of all time for the Azzurri. He stands just a goal behind Cristiano Lucarelli and is two shy of Gianluca Vialli, Christian Vieri, Massimo Maccarone and Roberto Acquafresca, all of whom occupy the third spot behind Alberto Gilardino and Andrea Pirlo.

CHARCTERISTICS: Manolo Gabbiadini, simply put, is a complete attacker. The bomber from Calcinate, who turns 20 next month, knows how to play like a good old-fashioned striker; he is good with his head, but also equipped with a potent and precise left foot. Although he is not terribly short, he is quite adept at slipping through the cracks of opposing defences with speed and precise dribbling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Havent seen him at all..Is he really €11m worthy ?(I mean that is the price he's been valued at).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Gabbiadini, Boakye and Immobile, will one of them become a 20 goal striker for us? Doubt it, but it's nice to invest in youth.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, we can never have enough young and Italians either...

11mil, huh? And we were assuming that we were low on cash after comitting 40mil for 2 more CM subs...

Ts Ts ts, imagine the available cash we have, if we can splash 11mil for a 7th rate SS, just like that...
So i guess we wont have to re loan a Borriello again, we have so much $$, we can use it for toilet paper!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

11mil, huh? And we were assuming that we were low on cash after comitting 40mil for 2 more CM subs...

Ts Ts ts, imagine the available cash we have, if we can splash 11mil for a 7th rate SS, just like that...

He is not a support striker

---------- Post added 24.08.2012 at 09:50 ----------

some say new Vieri others new Inzaghi...which is it?

Closer to Vieri than Inzaghi, in my opinion.

Although he has quite a bit to prove to me (for whatever that is worth), because I'm not a fan of his. I hope he proves me wrong. I would love to be proven wrong on this.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is not a support striker

---------- Post added 24.08.2012 at 09:50 ----------

Closer to Vieri than Inzaghi, in my opinion.

Although he has quite a bit to prove to me (for whatever that is worth), because I'm not a fan of his. I hope he proves me wrong. I would love to be proven wrong on this.
So you say that the kid cant dribble but he is a prolific finisher?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

So i guess we wont have to re loan a Borriello again, we have so much $$, we can use it for toilet paper!
You knew it all along.

May 22, 2007

Bring back the ItalJuve=fail avatar I say.

Winning the league undefeated has been forgotten after this disgraceful signing.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So, what do we know about this guy? Is he highly rated? He'll turn 21 this year and only scored 1 goal last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)