Álvaro Negredo - ST Sevilla FC (1 Viewer)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i like him alot, but i really hope we can do better than that. still an upgrade over Matri and Quags. I'd rather have him than pazzo, too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's crap..

---------- Post added 16.08.2012 at 18:30 ----------

i like him alot, but i really hope we can do better than that. still an upgrade over Matri and Quags. I'd rather have him than pazzo, too.
No he isnt..Stop underrating our forwards seriously..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's exactly what Marotta wants you to say, that you'd rather have Negredo than Pazzini which in the end will make you satisfied by saying well at least we didn't get Pazzini.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree about Quags but i dont think Negredo is any better than Matri.Infact i rate Matri higher than him.
you might rate him higher than negredo but it's a fact that Matri shares ball handling and technique with most semi-professional strikers. He has the first touch that reminds you of a ball hitting a plank of wood.

---------- Post added 16.08.2012 at 15:09 ----------

That's exactly what Marotta wants you to say, that you'd rather have Negredo than Pazzini which in the end will make you satisfied by saying well at least we didn't get Pazzini.
i'd be satisfied with this mercatto even if we failed to sign a striker. So that's not saying much :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i'd be satisfied with this mercatto even if we failed to sign a striker. So that's not saying much :)
I will be satisfied if we don't buy anyone but extremely disappointed if we buy Negredo and I cannot express my feelings if we buy Pazzini. So yes, not buying anyone is way much better than Marotta's panic buys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)