Massimo Carrera (4 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

He will be possibly the guy on the bench during Conte ban so ..

Massimo Carrera (born 22 April 1964 in Sesto San Giovanni) is a former Italian football (soccer) player. He is nicknamed "la bandera".

Club

Carrera began his career at Pro Sesto, but rose to fame with Bari enjoying five seasons before moving to Juventus in 1991. Led by Giovanni Trapattoni was deployed at right back, a role also held at Bari, disputed an excellent first season in white, which culminates with the convening of the National Arrigo Sacchi and demonstrating great versatility.
In 1994 with the arrival of Marcello Lippi is deployed as free, instead Luca Fusi, and becomes a pillar of the team that at the end of season championship conquest and Italian Cup.
In seasons after arriving in Turin players of the caliber of Pietro Vierchowod and Paolo Montero and loses the place holder, often succeeding the bench but never missed by the excellent contribution.
After attendance totaled 166 with a white jersey and won Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Champions League, UEFA Cup and European Supercup in the summer of 1996 he was transferred Top.
He quickly became captain and leader of the team Orobica, whose jersey for eight seasons as adding 207 races and 3 networks. Leave Bergamo in 2003 and placed in Naples and the next season, go to Treviso.
In Veneto is just a season and on October 28, 2005, despite played, signing with Pro Vercelli.
At the end of the 2007/08 season, at the age of 44, he decided to retire from playing to focus on coaching.

National

The excellent performance in the first year in the Juventus are convening in the National Assembly, with the debut dated 19 February 1992 at Cesena in a friendly against San Marino.

Coaching

He has recently been appointed Technical Director of the Juventus Youth teams.
In the 2011-12 season he was appointed a member of Antonio Conte's coaching staff.
Due to the ten month ban of Juventus head coach Antonio Conte for alleged implications in illicit betting, Carrera is now appointed as the caretaker coach of the first team. His first official match will be the Supercoppa Italiana against Napoli in Beijing.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Carrera : " We are copying napoli's module? If so, then I don't understand why they have sent two men to spy on our trainings "

" Since last year I am living each day with Conte so hopefully it won't be a problem replacing him, I'll try to give advice to players near the bench, but not my own initiative, only things we do every day "

" worried?, I'll sit on the bench of the champions of Italy, challenging anything coming toward us, and if you are talking about football, I've been in this world since 40 years. "

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Carrera : " We are copying napoli's module? If so, then I don't understand why they have sent two men to spy on our trainings "

" Since last year I am living each day with Conte so hopefully it won't be a problem replacing him, I'll try to give advice to players near the bench, but not my own initiative, only things we do every day "

" worried?, I'll sit on the bench of the champions of Italy, challenging anything coming toward us, and if you are talking about football, I've been in this world since 40 years. "
    Boom! Good start.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Conte's puppet for 100%
    he even admitted in those lines
    :lol2: :lol2:
    but who can blame him he gets nicely pay to do that

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    anybody remember him from his Juve playing days?
    Yeah, hard to forget his light brown wavvy hair as a kid hehe. No nonsense tough defender basically. Its odd how as a kid you mainly paid attention to Baggio, and hardly taught of the game in tactical sense, but remember likes of Carrerra, Porrini and et al more then expected.

But I am extremely worried a novice will be handling our match day coaching now, Conte's main strenght was changing our weak first halfs to extremely improved second halfs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)