Tour de France 2012 (1 Viewer)

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #3
    Sheiit I had my fingers crossed the break away would go all the way there. These crashes are going to make riders more and more nervous throughout the tour. Expecting a lot more crashing in the coming stages.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #8
    Its a welcome distraction from this boring mercato.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Yes it is awesome but I won't go watch them as they will be part of a festival that I can't stand.
    Way Out West?

Don't know much about it other than it hasn't been going on for long. There's some good names tho in this years lineup. Kanye West isn't one of them.

Btw. Le Tour hasn't been the same since Virenque retired.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Way Out West?

Don't know much about it other than it hasn't been going on for long. There's some good names tho in this years lineup. Kanye West isn't one of them.

Btw. Le Tour hasn't been the same since Virenque retired.
    Yes, WOW. I think this will be the fifth year they do the festival. Usually I know two or three bands of the tens that come.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Anyone else finding this Tour bouring ? I mean there is pratically no competition to wiggins and the only one i see capable of giving him competition is the number 2 Froome who is his team mate and works for him . He is really lucky to have froome as a team mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)