Jakub "Kuba" Blaszczykowski - Winger - Borussia Dortmund (2 Viewers)

Riva'Bianconer8

DellaJuveVictorious <3
May 23, 2010

Jakub Blaszczykowski "Kuba"
14 December 1985 (age 26)
Right Winger
1.75 m
Borussia Dortmund
Captain of Poland
Seems that Antonio Conte is a fan of his playing style (and so am I) and we will make some efforts to have him on our team. I'de love it if we could trade him with Milos Krasic as well.

He had a good Euro, in my opinion. His game against Greece, specially the first half, was quality. Always running, doing quality passes, and with tremendous quality crossing the ball. Being the captain of Poland also gives some indication that he is a great lad and is full of good spirit. Let's go for it.

If you want to see his exhibition against Greece, follow my link: http://www.bianconer8.blogspot.pt/2012/06/jakub-kuba-blaszczykowski-vs-grecia.html

News: http://www.football-italia.net/20070/juve-and-lazio-blaszczykowski

Sources: Corriere dello Sport and Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
elia didnt have the workrate, the agression and the hustle matched with his skill like kuba has...im in favour if this takes off..i mean..what else is there? most of our change is going into defense and cf...with the dineros we have left i think he's an upgrade over pepe

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not gonna happen. It's cucumber time as we say in Denmark (and in many other european countries I do believe)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Very underrated player..Was quality this year for BVB and was the best player for Poland this euros by quite a margin..

He is hardworking and has a great mentality..Him coming here would mean curtains for Pepe i'm afraid.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
If we get him I'm sure I wanna have new Juve jersey with his name on. He's absolutely my favourite polish player from years, and to be honest I'm watching Bundesliga games just for him and two his team-mates (Lewandowski, Piszczek). The main issue here is that he is playing Pepe side on the pitch and this is almost the same position, so if we are planning to purchase Kuba we have to get rid of Pepe as well. It would be amazing replacement though, because Blaszczykowski is as fast as Pepedinho, but much more versatile in front of the goal. He has got one more year of his contract in Dortmund, so if he will not decide to extend it we can acquire him for <10m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)