Thread: Jetro Willems

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janna View Post
    ozbiliz is $#@! he just got their because the chairman is armenian
    Ye since he is not dutch he is the $#@! $#@! willems

Festival Pinball Champion Q*Bert 2004 Champion Xeno Tactic 2 Champion Aniball Soccer Champion Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post
    Ye since he is not dutch he is the $#@! $#@! willems
    he is $#@! and has one move. kinda like krasic without speed?

why do you think we call ebicilio and daley blind $#@!?
    they are dutchies too
    Andrea Agnelli: Four years ago we were in my office and Claudio told me with a great deal of honesty that he wouldn't want to be one of the few players who didn't win anything at Juventus. I replied that I didn't want to be the only Agnelli who didn't bring any silverware to the club. The rest is history.

Cash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    no but you do know elia has/had mentalilty problems
    I never said elia is a bad player
    yes that is why ajax sold him for 1m
    I don't watch ajax every week but what I have seen from ozbiliz I wasn't impressed at all.
    and what about ebilicio?
    So he is a bad player since he only costed 1 million? And what have you seen? how many matches? I'm not saying he is Messi but he is not $#@!. i don't care about Ebicilio. no need to bring him up.
    'Those who understand football know that we were going to go out anyway. You just had to look in the eyes of the Dutch players before my red card to realise it' Felipe Melo

Festival Pinball Champion Q*Bert 2004 Champion Xeno Tactic 2 Champion Aniball Soccer Champion Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trezegol17 View Post
    So he is a bad player since he only costed 1 million? And what have you seen? how many matches? I'm not saying he is Messi but he is not $#@!. i don't care about Ebicilio. no need to bring him up.
    i have seen 10 matches atleast of ozbiliz (the rest of the games he was injured probably) Even lukoki impressed me more so far.
    clearly ajax didn't rate him for a higher price and settled with 1m.
    no way ajax would boerighter or suljemani go for that price
    ajax did called him and ebicilio their messi
    i still didn't see you name one argument why ozbiliz is a good player?
    I asked your opinion about ebicilio?
    Andrea Agnelli: Four years ago we were in my office and Claudio told me with a great deal of honesty that he wouldn't want to be one of the few players who didn't win anything at Juventus. I replied that I didn't want to be the only Agnelli who didn't bring any silverware to the club. The rest is history.

Cash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    i have seen 10 matches atleast of ozbiliz (the rest of the games he was injured probably) Even lukoki impressed me more so far.
    clearly ajax didn't rate him for a higher price and settled with 1m.
    no way ajax would boerighter or suljemani go for that price
    ajax did called him and ebicilio their messi
    i still didn't see you name one argument why ozbiliz is a good player?
    I asked your opinion about ebicilio?
    Really? 10 whole matches? did you see him vs Man united? The guy was the best assist man Ajax had. Clearly Ajax wanted to get some money for him since his contracts expires next season. clearly Sulemani costed ajax 17 million and Boerichter costed about 3 so there is your logic. Araz is an Ajax player and he was raised there, all the money they can get for him is pure profit.
    Really sometimes arguing with you is like hitting a door 5 times in a row
    If you think players are bad because they get sold for 1million then discussing has no use.
    and i don't want to waste my time on Ebecilio since this thread is for Jetro Willems, who didn't looked that good in the second half vs PSV.
    'Those who understand football know that we were going to go out anyway. You just had to look in the eyes of the Dutch players before my red card to realise it' Felipe Melo

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Really? 10 whole matches? did you see him vs Man united? The guy was the best assist man Ajax had. Clearly Ajax wanted to get some money for him since his contracts expires next season. clearly Sulemani costed ajax 17 million and Boerichter costed about 3 so there is your logic. Araz is an Ajax player and he was raised there, all the money they can get for him is pure profit.
    Really sometimes arguing with you is like hitting a door 5 times in a row
    If you think players are bad because they get sold for 1million then discussing has no use.
    and i don't want to waste my time on Ebecilio since this thread is for Jetro Willems, who didn't looked that good in the second half vs PSV.
    wow one good game against an unmotivated manchester united. I am impressed
    come on pat
    he is nothing special

Cash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    you didn't even get what I said.
    I never said he is $#@! cost ajax sold him for 1 m
    I said he is $#@! cos I never saw him play a good game

you know players like beerens, narsing, john etc
    impressed me last year as winger and ozbiliz I always forget so no I wasn't impressed that is why I say he is $#@!.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    now you understand me

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    now you understand me

Cash
    Mentioned
    1576 Post(s)
    I honestly suspect I'm getting a headache just from reading this thread.
    "Here’s the reality Spinazzola is just as good and some aspects of his game better. "

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    Also yes I believe Spinazzola is a better defender than sandro and just as good in other aspects

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    2007 Post(s)

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 14:40 ----------

@Osman

If you had to pick:

Janna v RUS in this thread OR me in Dzekos thread?

Ready...GO
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    ow btw Rus
    you still didn't answer my question
    just like pat
    if i am so wrong as you all say why can't you both just give me proper arguments instead of this personal attacks

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Janna you are right ozbilliz is crap. Ajax was happy That Anyone want to spend money on him. Every player has a match he is good even paro had one.
    lets hope for a better year

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    ow btw Rus
    you still didn't answer my question
    just like pat
    if i am so wrong as you all say why can't you both just give me proper arguments instead of this personal attacks
    You are football genius, nuff said already

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    You are football genius, nuff said already
    Rus

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 22:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
    Janna you are right ozbilliz is crap. Ajax was happy That Anyone want to spend money on him. Every player has a match he is good even paro had one.
    meen je dit serieus?

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The B( . Y . )B Whisperer View Post

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 14:40 ----------

@Osman

If you had to pick:

Janna v RUS in this thread OR me in Dzekos thread?

Ready...GO
    Dzeko what?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2007 Post(s)
    Nothing USSRUS.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    starting tonight

Cash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    He has absolutly no competition at his position atm ofcourse he is gonna start
    And no Urby is not selected for the LB position.