Jetro Willems (3 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Jetro Willems (born 30 March 1994) is a Dutch footballer of Antillean descent, who plays for Dutch Eredivisie club PSV Eindhoven and for the Dutch national team.

Willems played 16 matches for Sparta Rotterdam in the Eerste Divisie.[1]

After moving to PSV in August 2011, he played 20 Eredivisie matches for PSV in the 2011/2012 season, and also 6 UEFA Europa League matches that same season, when PSV reached the Europa League round of 16.

Willems became UEFA European Under 17 Champion with the Netherlands in 2011.

While being selected for the Under 19 squad, on 7 May 2012, Willems was named in the provisional list of 36 players for the Euro 2012 tournament, one of nine uncapped players to be chosen by Netherlands manager Bert van Marwijk as part of the preliminary squad. To make things more remarkable, he was still in the Oranje Euro 2012 squad, after Van Marwijk had made a first cut to 27 players on 15 May 2012. [2] Willems also made the final cut into the 23-man squad, being given the number 15 shirt. Willems will be the youngest player at the competition. He made his first unofficial appearance for the senior national team on May 22 2012 in a friendly match against FC Bayern Munich.

At the European Championships made his first start for the Netherlands, against Denmark, becoming the fourth youngest player to play for the Netherlands and the youngest ever player to play at the Euros, at 18 years and 71 days of age.[3]

:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #5
    him and sneijder were the only good players for Holland yesterday :tup:

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #12
    krohn dehli was de jong his man at that point, de jong is their defending air

Mar 9, 2006
    krohn dehli was de jong his man at that point, de jong is their defending air
    De Jong was going to help VdW to stop Poulsen, you know how DM's are playin' isn't it? How the fuck he should know that ricochet will lead ball to Krohn-Dehli's legs? LOL look at VbM - he is marking nobody, it was his fault probably, definitely not De Jong

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #14
    Juventino[RUS];3706598 said:
    De Jong was going to help VdW to stop Poulsen, you know how DM's are playin' isn't it? How the fuck he should know that ricochet will lead ball to Krohn-Dehli's legs? LOL look at VbM - he is marking nobody, it was his fault probably, definitely not De Jong
    no you are wrong. De jong must defend Krohn Dehli their. now he was all free to receive the ball. van bommel is bloking the long corner.
    heitinga should back up de jong.

Mar 9, 2006
    no you are wrong. De jong must defend Krohn Dehli their. now he was all free to receive the ball. van bommel is bloking the long corner.
    heitinga should back up de jong.
    :lol: Long corner :lol: you are so bad in football :lol:

Black arrow - de jong and his movement before this episode, he was going to insure VdW if Poulsen will pass him
    Blue arrow - ball trajectory
    Red arrow - 2 holland players without opponent and red circle is LONG CORNER :lol: there is nobody there

Attachments

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #16
    Juventino[RUS];3706607 said:
    :lol: Long corner :lol: you are so bad in football :lol:
    yes you know the way to the long corner of the goal ;)
    it was de jong his first mistake
    then heitinga defend like a junior and steek was insecure to do something about it.

Mar 9, 2006
    yes you know the way to the long corner of the goal ;)
    it was de jong his first mistake
    then heitinga defend like a junior and steek was insecure to do something about it.
    De Jong mistake my ass :lol: Heitinga(or it was Vlaar) e Van bommel sucked but it was De Jong mistake jajajaj :lol: Look at Van Bommel tackle, he was tackling air :lol:

Attachments

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #18
    Juventino[RUS];3706621 said:
    De Jong mistake my ass :lol: Heitinga(or it was Vlaar) e Van bommel sucked but it was De Jong mistake jajajaj :lol: Look at Van Bommel tackle, he was tackling air :lol:
    you have a weird eye on football
    everyone I heard spoke about the goal does agree with me :shifty:

Mar 9, 2006
    you have a weird eye on football
    everyone I heard spoke about the goal does agree with me :shifty:
    Look at screenshots - you are still going to tell me that it was DJ mistake? Are you kiddin' me? Look at Van Bommel position - he was marking nobody, he tackled air, it was his foul that Krohn received the ball

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #20
    Juventino[RUS];3706636 said:
    Look at screenshots - you are still going to tell me that it was DJ mistake? Are you kiddin' me? Look at Van Bommel position - he was marking nobody, he tackled air, it was his foul that Krohn received the ball
    look the whole goal back and you will see it was de jong his mistake at first. Van bommel is defending eriksen or atleast watching him in the end he try to solve de jong his mistake
    come on rus don't argue this. Watch the whole upset and the goal back on video and watch de jong all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)